The mkiv Supra Owners Club

just back from Santa Pod

boxtobox

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see everybody yesterday. Got a 12.08 on me first run which i was cuffed with but still not in the 11's yet barst!

The boost sapping heat seemed to starting eating into people times around lunch time anybody else think that?

Good to see everybody and weather turned out nice. Queues weren't so bad this year I think due to the footy. Was a good day overall. Lot better than Redline Rumble.

My pics here:

http://website.lineone.net/~jmoat/Jap_Show_05/thumbs_d/thumbs_p.html

hi justin nice to meet you sunday thanks for the tips .got down to 13.12 with a 109.54 terminal so pleased as heat was muffling things like you say. car felt lots faster on way home at 7.30 pm so definatly a mid-high 12 on a cold day with a bit of race fuel and more boost 1.3 instead of 1.15 which i ran yesterday

our first meet and first proper outing in the supra. had a really good day. ejoyed the convoy with the other midlands lot. good to see the bullet in action (on the way and on the strip). We will be coming to the bubble next time. I have loads of photos. May post some up but there are loads already.

Cheers for sorting the passes.

We have seen so many nice cars and got plenty of ideas for ours.

our first meet and first proper outing in the supra. had a really good day. ejoyed the convoy with the other midlands lot. good to see the bullet in action (on the way and on the strip). We will be coming to the bubble next time. I have loads of photos. May post some up but there are loads already.

Cheers for sorting the passes.

We have seen so many nice cars and got plenty of ideas for ours.

Was good to meet you and your lady Jim :) Make sure you come to future meets, plenty going on this year.

hi justin nice to meet you sunday thanks for the tips .got down to 13.12 with a 109.54 terminal so pleased as heat was muffling things like you say. car felt lots faster on way home at 7.30 pm so definatly a mid-high 12 on a cold day with a bit of race fuel and more boost 1.3 instead of 1.15 which i ran yesterday

Good to meet you too mate. So that TRAC fuse saved you nearly 0.5 seconds did it bud? 13.1 is around what I was getting before my torque converter.

Good to meet you too mate. So that TRAC fuse saved you nearly 0.5 seconds did it bud? 13.1 is around what I was getting before my torque converter.

Justin, would that make much difference on mine? as I've always raced with that in, just turning the TC off manually?

Spotted Sabrina's Fto (looking gooood :)) so knew you were around somewhere, was good to chat with you both at the turbofit stand, along with Sam, Greg and the team.

Well done to Turbofit and of course Envy, you guys did the Supra community proud :thumbs:

Nice to chat to you as well. :)

Once again thanks for everyone who managed to come down great day out loads of new faces did'nt manage to see all looking foward to October final as well stand all organised for that as well.:D :d :D

See link below for the Mega 157 photo slide hope you all like ;) ;)

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lui_1966/album?.dir=/d588

Awesome pics, mate!

(It's great to see some pictures of your own car in someone's snaps, isn't it??)

Andy

Just a quicky.

110 photo's can be found here

An in car video of Greg's runs are here (Right mouse click please as it's 13mb)

And Japshow pictures from Blackett's are all up now.

And i can be just about seen in this one against the Auto Glym sign :D

cool when you gonna get the vid off the way too the pod posted up wanna see the bit off me and chris having a play (and not in that way)