Rotorstock today

CJ

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I spoke to Kev midday he was dissapointed with the cars performance as it's still settling down from the latest mods (new custom manifold and other parts designed to releave crank pressure amongst other stuff I've forgotten already.)

Still running good times compared to others though.

When I spoke to Kev midday he was dissapointed with the cars performance as it's still settling down from the latest mods (new custom manifold and other parts designed to releave crank pressure amongst other stuff I've forgotten already.)

Still running good times compared to others though.

Yeah the racing exhaust manifold is a work of art, wanted to put it on my mantlepiece :D They've upped the boost a bit now too, i bet hitting the dropped fluid at the terminal was scary!

Spotted a white Supra on the drift track, no idea who, but was going very well compared to some of the others.

that would be me then!:D thanks for the compliment!

I only got her about a month ago its a bog standard n/a manual i thought id bring her up to SCR as it was such a cheap day! £10 for a days drifting!

to be sure the rest of the show was a bit poor! but i think its more about the atmosphere when everyone is staying over night and all the finals etc are on the monday

saw some nice supras there i didnt really have a chance to chat to anyone as the queue for drifting was such you couldnt leave it

anyone from this forum? which cars? it would be nice to put some cars to names!

saw a chap in a black supra have a go on the drift track at the end of the day -anyone heres?

briefly caught a glimse of the v8 supe sounded hot! once theyve made it manual i think il have one!

anyway hope it wasnt that bad as you guys are making out at the other end!

i went to york dragstrip today.nothing exciting there either.loads of american cars.lots of cars were driving like they going to asda for shopping even american cars with real noisy engines running mid 12`s and they had big et streets.there was a big power mr2 with t88 i think he did a 11.3

was a sunny day though but windy

Little pink Mk1 MR2 went well. Jet car was awesome, worth a tenner to see that alone. I took two none 4 wheeled motor sport savvy friends, their opinion was the place was scruffy, and the layout not up to what the paying public expects in 2006. I thought it was very interesting though, but someone coming for the first time to a drag strip probably would share my friends opinions...My dog liked it.too ;)

Go to rotorstock if you want to run y Iour car down the 1/4 mile. It shouldnt be that busy :) I'd have probably got about 10 runs in if i had my old supra

I doubt you wll get many runs today...It is wazzing down here. :(