The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RSP 6-spd VVT-i PHR Single 2000

carl0s

holy shit good work! really might have to pop round sometime, would love to have a little ride in it.........
I haven't got the car here yet mate. I've paid a good deposit and got a receipt. Hopefully I'll be able to collect it on Weds.

.............ps when are converting to auto:d
Auto? Nah mate , I'm a hetrosexual now

:D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Jake, nice to see you going straight :limp: and getting away from autos lmao :D .

Meantime i'll drive this heap of shyte Jasper blue Merc in total fustration.

I'll be happy to show you the lines of the ring if you want me to demo :p

:D Thanks Ernie.

I've only driven one single turbo Supra before and I didn't like it much, ithink because it was an auto with the standard torque converter. This one was much better. I think being able to drop it down a gear and into the powerband makes all the difference.

I still love autos as well though. For a drive-to-work car I would still like an auto.

They must've increased the " Job Seekers Allowance" a fair bit since the last time I was unemployed! :D

LMAO, the idea is marry a bird with a cracking job, then let her pay the bills and you do a hugh grant.

3 Supra's and no job, this is making me sick !!

Jake your gonna hate that manual with the multi plate clutch, so ring me asap to discuss you disposing of the car to me ;)

I feel a real bender on the Stella coming on tonight :(

LMAO, the idea is marry a bird with a cracking job, then let her pay the bills and you do a hugh grant.

3 Supra's and no job, this is making me sick !!

Jake your gonna hate that manual with the multi plate clutch, so ring me asap to discuss you disposing of the car to me ;)

I feel a real bender on the Stella coming on tonight :(

i was sure you were going to get this one. its not often a car comes up like this modded to almost perfection

i was sure you were going to get this one. its not often a car comes up like this modded to almost perfection

How at hundreds of miles away do you compete with a playboy multi millionaire who doesnt work and has all day to travel one hour to buy it? :search:

I am gonna try really hard not to beat the shit outta someone after the pub closes about 2am. :eyebrows:

I agreed with Jake that its close to him and I wouldnt bid against him, after all I have to fly/taxi etc just to see it, and I dont really wanna bid without seeing a car.

Fair play, Jake got it and will give it a good home.

Thanks Ernie. You're a gent. You'll have first refusal if I ever sell it.

I was in a similar postition with Alex's RSP VVTi. We were both bidding on it on eBay but I recognized his name and through PMs I agreed to drop out.

I have to confess, now its sold I am totally gutted, but with 6 points and my "full on" driving style, it's maybe for the best. Lasty time i felt this pissed was when i stripped the turbos etc off my engine. I "cleaned up" at the local that night, was rather ashamed of my behaviour, and some people will never speak to me again, but I did warn them I wasnt in the mood for shit!.

Nice one, you got yourself a real nice car there. One of the best around with some of the best mods you can get. One word of advise though, get it re-mapped as soon as possible if I were you. Unless Mike's had it done somewhere else of course?
Thanks Paul.

About the mapping, are you referring to when it had the eManage Blue fitted? It's been mapped with a Motec M600 now but I would like to get it checked out and remapped if necessary. Who would you recommed for that? I was thinking of taking it to Owen Developments. I've not heard many good things about Tuning Japanese.

The Emanage was only on there for a short while, we tried to do it on the cheap and it wasn't up to the job basically. I mean the Motec anyway which was all installed by Tuning Japanese, all I can say is get it checked out! I haven't done any Motec's as yet so cant really recommend anyone as such. I'm sure Owen would be good or may be get Demetrios to do it? If he can of course. Oh and sorry about the price thing, if you want to sell the car and make some money let me know, I can get ALOT more than what you paid for it.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.