Bolney Meet - Saturday 24th April 2004

Branners

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great meet, great weather, great cars. Convoy from Clacketts was good once we got off the ridiculously crowded M25 onto the M23. Nice mix of Supes, Skylines and the odd Impreza and RX7 mixing it up and showing off. Was a 300ZX shooting flames out both exhausts in front of us. Had the usual "Bolney Village" sign appear while half the convoy was in the 2nd and 3rd lanes. Some spectacularly dangerous dives for the slip road, including one silver aerotop (I think) cutting from 3rd lane to slip road across a couple of cars' noses and the hatched area with about 6 feet to spare, kicking up loads of dust. :eek: :D Anyone care to own up?! :innocent: Anyone get any pics / footage of the convoy?

My 4th Bolney and the best so far.

:looney:

Originally posted by Branners

its THAT shirt

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ken.holland/bolney04/Dsc00645.jpg

I knew you liked it JB , i'll look out for one for you , i wondered if you got a pic of it , next time i'll wear one of the loud ones !!!!:D

dude:flame Dev

• 3 weeks later...