Branners

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn you :twak:

Ok, how long will it take us to wash your car? Be at mine for 8 (I can't believe i'm saying this) and we'll do it here. bring a sponge though, I only have 1. I have buckets and pressure washer though.

I hope you're not expecting it to be too clean ;)

Originally posted by Supragal

Damn you :twak:

Ok, how long will it take us to wash your car? Be at mine for 8 (I can't believe i'm saying this) and we'll do it here. bring a sponge though, I only have 1. I have buckets and pressure washer though.

I hope you're not expecting it to be too clean ;)

Are you joking??!! :eek: It took me 3 hours last time! Is there not a car wash place near you? :conf: Id rather pay some people to do it.

Originally posted by Branners

This is the plan for the Mimms convoy down

9.30am meet at South Mimms

10.00am sharp leave Mimms

10.20am approx Thurrock services meet will merge with us on the M25 (Trung I'll call you as we approach the junction)

Approx 10.45 - 11am stop in at Clacketts Services

11.10am leave Clacketts

11.30am Arrive at Bolney

JB

So, why only me leaving at 10am :p

Oh, I see, UK spec needs a good head start before the rest :D

Originally posted by Supragal

Sorry, I meant Friday night!

You mean on Friday night when it pi$$es down and gets covered in grime ready for sat!! I dont think so!! ;)

Your mission if you chose to accept is to see if you can find one near you! You have till Sat, This message will self destruct in Five seconds 4.... 3.....2....1.....Kabooom!!

:)

Remember guys to wait for nick as he's lacking a bit of power !!!!!

with my clutch control you're probably right dude. What car are you in dude, didnt think yours was fully built yet?

TRIG - How do I get to Princess road from the M25 after I go over the QE2 bridge?

cheers

Nick

Nick, The exit is about half a mile away from the tolls. Should be the Dartford exit, Esso is on your right. Im not going there anymore but im sure there are others still meeting there. I have to pick Rosie up :)

Looking forward to seeing loadsa jap beasts......last time some nutter went seriously mental at a man who turned up in a porsche lolol I thought he was gunna slap him :eek:

Anyway.... it looks like the weather is gunna be as good as last year :thumbs: Should be a great day:)

Originally posted by Gatso

WSB..

We are looking to go and would take the following route (I think).

Salisbury

Southampton

Portsmouth

Heading for Brighton.

Want to meet - or anybody else down that way??

Gerry

excellant mate, ill be going past southampton, what time are southampton lot leaving from southampton?? anyone??

sounds good mate,but i may be a little after 10, i got to pop to post office at 9 and go collect my mate...... ( who lives in village called wool towards weymouth...totally the wrong way!!) lol

shall we say park as near to the entrance to car park as possible, what colours yours mate, not that its hard to spot a supra :stupid:

I can always find an excuse for a dirty car (who would have guessed a valet company couldnt come out next day to clean my car :) ), but I have to disappoint you all by saying its coming out of the garage tonight for a good old clean.

Roy, Clacketts is the first services after you go past Junction 5 of the M25, so if you get to junction 6 then you have gone too far.

JB