The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A Select Few!!!

Peter P

dal007 - More than welcome to attend m8 and as for enough - do kids know the meaning of that word?! ;)

No as I said we can probably fit say 10 of us in but I have asked my bro to double check with the school / organisers to confirm if there will be any restrictions on the amount of space/cars we can bring.

I will post something up when I get the info but for now consider yourself added to the list dal007!!

Cheers,

Pete :)

1. Peter P

2. Adam

3. ChrisSZ

4. ToyotaTom

5. Gamer

6. Muffleman

7. Dal007_

8. ????????

Even if we say 8 cars that still leaves one space!! :D

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Peter P

2. Adam

3. ChrisSZ

4. ToyotaTom

5. Gamer

6. Muffleman

7. Dal007_

8. Supra_Surj

Awesome m8 that makes 8 so far (can we get a definite YES from everyone as some are talking about needing to change work schedules etc) could maybe do 2 more if anyone is interested??

Thanks again guys!! :D

Pete

Would be great if you could attend Matt as I'd love to see that beast in the flesh!!! :D Not a worry though if you can't swing it m8.

So far then we have:

1. Peter P

2. Adam

3. ChrisSZ

4. ToyotaTom

5. Gamer

6. Muffleman

7. Dal007_

8. Supra_Surj

9. RobAce

Gamer like your outlook!! ;) Not like it's the 6th of the 6th of 2006 or anything!!! :D ;) :D :eyebrows:

If any details change etc will let you all know.

Is everyone ok with the directions then??

With all due respect, what the hell has showing off yours Supras got to do with the school?

Isnt it an open day to show off the school for the kids, why do they need a supra meet going on to distract everyone away from whats actaully important? Are your supras going to be there all year round? has the school actually agreed to it? sounds like something they would want to steer clear of to me.

Seems to me like your doing it for all the wrong reasons.. :rolleyes:

'With all due respect' and ':rolleyes: ' kind of cancel each other out don't they?! ;)

This is not a school open day my choice of wording is probably not overly clear so apologies!

This is a fun day type thing i.e school funday etc with beer tent for parents, games, raffles and face painting etc so not the kind of event you are thinking of.

Also, I was approached by my brother who had suggested the idea to the teacher at the school organising the event that we could organise a few Supra's to park up and display to which THEY said yes please that would be different and the kids would love it as they enjoy seeing mine when I visit my brother.

Quite what your point is or why you felt the need to post when no one asked for it and we have more than met the target as far as numbers I don't quite understand?!

I for one would have loved this kinda thing when I was at school rather than the boring putting contests, face painting and other stuff they did back then!

I will sort out some directions for those who need them nearer the day but thanks for your offers to attend and I'll keep you posted.

Any other queries let me know.

Hi all,

Thanks for the latest additions:

1. Peter P

2. Adam

3. ChrisSZ

4. ToyotaTom

5. Gamer

6. Muffleman

7. Dal007_

8. Supra_Surj

9. RobAce

10. BURT

11. zap

To answer the other bits:

Yes this is confirmed for Saturday 1st July so that is a fixed date for everyone to work with.

Also, I spoke to my sister-in-law last night and this is officially titled as 'the school summer fete' and will be raising money for the school (therefore a fund-raiser as opposed to anything elsa). There will be a BBQ, beer tent, stalls including beat the goalie etc as well as raffles, face painting etc.

I am just waiting for confirmation of any space limitations and will let you know as soon as I get any further info.

Looks good for a mini-meet and a nice day out after the Japshow at Santa Pod the week before!

Any further queries let me know and I will also sort out the directions for anyone who needs them, otherwise, the postcode I supplied will be enough for anyone who wants to look it up with AA routeplanner etc. The postcode again for ease of reference is: ME19 5JR

Thanks again and see you soon!!

Dont know if anyone would be interested, or if this is a good idea (Peter, hope im not stealing your thunder here) but we could get everyone together and then convoy into the school?

At least that way nobody would be late, lost, or have difficulty parking as we would all arrive together.