The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A Select Few!!!

Peter P

That is a good pic Rob for a camera phone anyways!! :D

There were some proper digital high res ones taken on the day as well which will be sent to me at some stage next week I hope so will upload them once received.

Footie was predictable though to be honest and we can't claim to have played that well in this world cup! Lucky we got as far as we did in some ways!!! ;) :D

I drove home at 2am last night, been with my son all today and am ready to sleep for a week!!!

RobAce can I PM you iro the DIY single you did please m8? Just wondering if you'd be for hire with enough beer and snacks of course!!! ;) :D

People were still talking about our drivers start your engines moment when I left at 2am so it's safe to say we made a lasting impression!!! :D

More Supe's next year and maybe some other clubs as well??

Great day out and really nice to meet you all!!! :)

Pete

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I know this thread is pretty much dead and buried but just wondered if everyone had received their thank you letters yet??

Should have got them middle/end of last week?

If not, can you let me know please.

Thanks again guys was a great day and as they mentioned in their letter hopefully we can do something bigger and better next year?! ;) :D

RobAce - I'll PM you soon m8 although looks like mine will be selling to make way for a bit of a beasty next!!!! :eyebrows: (watch this space!!)

Pete :)