3. ChrisSZ

4. ToyotaTom

5. Gamer

6. Muffleman

7. Dal007_

8. RobAce

9. BURT

10. zap

Not to worry supra_surj work does come first!! ;) If you can get there just let me know m8.

Guys no worries on the convoy principal (we are due to be at the town hall cark park in Birling for around 10:30 and then the school is 10 metres away for last minute cleaning etc!) which is a meet point of sorts but for further afield I'll leave you guys to work out any details you want.

Can Muffleman confirm if he can get to this yet?! I know he had some doubt a week or so back but was not strictly a no go????? ;)

Is everyone happy with the plan and using the postcode I supplied to get your directions or would people prefer more specific route planning?!

Let me know and I can go from there.

Only 2 and a bit weeks to go!!! :D

Cheers,

Pete :)

No problem ChrisSZ - If you would still like to come along then that won't be a problem but if you would rather cancel that's fine as well.

Your call m8 but you are more than welcome at the later arrival time! :D

Let me know what you can do.

Cheers,

Hey,

toyotatom - Not a worry m8. You've still got just over a week to go so if you can get her running in time then we'll look forward to seeing you otherwise I guess you'll not make it!! ;)

Let me know middle of next week what the latest is on the patient! :D

Thanks for letting me know.

Can Muffleman confirm if he can get to this yet?! I know he had some doubt a week or so back but was not strictly a no go????? ;)

Sorry mate, you're gonna have to put me down as a no-go. If I can make it then I will let you know, but assume I can't. Serious electrical issues with the car and I don't have a date yet when I will get it back :(

1. Peter P

2. Adam

3. ChrisSZ (late arrival expected!)

4. ToyotaTom (iffy!!;) :D )

5. Gamer

6. RobAce

7. BURT

8. zap

Thanks for the update guys, Muffleman I hope you get it all sorted ASAP m8, must be a nightmare not getting the full use of your car! May be in a similar position myself soon due to a few plans I've got!!! :(

dal007_ - Not to worry m8 if your hands are tied as such then that's what you need to do.

ToyotaTom was a question mark last week - Any news m8 on whether you can make it???

We are now only 5 and a bit days away guys so if you need to ask me anything please do. The postcode should be enough to get you to my bro's place which is as I said 2mins from the school so that isn't a problem.

My mobile number is: 07734 994867

If you could all have it with you and ring me if you have any problems before Saturday I'd be grateful. Should be ok to help with directions if any of you get stuck so just let me know.

For those who have been unable to make it, thanks for trying and wanting to help put on a good show for the kids I really appreciate it. At the end of the day I was asked to provide 2/3 for this and was bowled over by the positive response from you all, even if we lost anymore (please don't!!! ;) :D ) those who make it will be more than enough i'm sure.

Remember, when we all get too old for these beasties it's the kids who will be responsible for seeing this legend thrive and prosper!!!! :D

Thanks again and call me if you need to.

Cheers,

I am still good to go as long as it does not rain. I have made a promise to myself to not drive the car in the rain unless it is totally necessary or unavoidable. I really would like to keep the paintwork in it's current pristine condition.

So here's to hoping we have a dry fun filled day. :)

'as long as it does not rain' - Sadly I am still attempting to master the art of weather control but will do what I can!!! :D ;)

No that's fair enough m8 and I believe the 5 day forecast is looking reasonable for that area! (crosses fingers!!).

Can anyone needing further info of any sort give me a call on the mobile number I provided please.

Hoping to see you all on Saturday at 10:30 at the postcode I supplied earlier on in the thread.

Any worries give me a shout.

Cheers,

Follow London Rd out of town centre as if going to East/West Malling. Through Aylesford/Larkfield etc til you get to massive crossroads with Kings Hill on left and Castle Way on right (Leybourne). Straight across to small roundabout, then straight over again. Look for Sign to Ryarsh on the right and a road called Roughetts Road. Go down there to another crossroads and turn right. Through lanes til you see the Town Hall on your right opposite playing field.

Thanks for letting us know Tom. ;) All the best and hope the car is sorted out for you in the near future.

Ok, then there were 7:

1. Peter P

2. Adam

3. ChrisSZ (late arrival expected!)

4. Gamer

5. RobAce

6. BURT

7. zap

Cheers Tom and Chris for the directional input, if you aim for the town hall at 10:30 that's fine otherwise, use the postcode I supplied and I'll meet you all at my bro's house - which ever you prefer.

Any questions or problems please give me a call. Oh, nearly forgot, they have suggested we allow the kids to have pictures taken with their favorite car (Gamer will be busy I reckon!! ;) ). Is this ok with everyone?? I aim to stay close to the cars all day anyway as I am responisble for our presence so will make sure no one does anything dodgy. Let me know please guys.

Look forward to seeing you all Saturday morning! :D

All the best,

Pete :D