The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I miss my Supra! HELP ME!!!!

Mad Matt

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i like that one a lot actually! Nice colour, just needs a kit on it! ;)

Guest chiefvinso

Matt, I'm contemplating selling my 96 facelift pre vvti black TT6 it has about 48000 miles, uk brakes fitted at factory and factory recaros and I have just gone bpu (just over a week), I use it as a second car so it only comes out on nice days like yesterday and I'm up in the boro area. The only prob is the price you are willing to pay. PM me if interested and I'm in the boro area too. Keith

That'll teach ya for ditching it for something less pretier:haha:

Good luck with the hunt, Im sure it wont be long till ya get your self back into one, make sure its a manual TT this time round.

Cheers mate, i'll do my best! ;)

Good luck finding your Supra.

I'd just like to say, I have been on these forums for less than a year and can not believe how much in price TT6speeds are now going for, well for that matter, any model supra. Astonishing at how low some are. :(

And people said in winter the prices will go back up during the summer months! Doesnt look like it so far to me.

Hope ya find the right one dude!

Sapphire Blue 98 N/A was sold last night!! Just my freakin luck!!:(

Oh well, on with the search! :search:

Gutted Matt! And I thought that I was the only person that had stuff like that happen.

You might wanna consider a cheap NA with low miles and send it away to someone like turbofit, and get an NA-T conversion done to it.:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.