The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black TT 6 Speed for Sale

The Road Warrior

General:

JSpec

’94 RZ, L Reg

66,000 miles (some of these are kilometres)

Imported in ‘99

Tax till March 07

MOT till Oct 06

Last serviced in Oct 05, approx 1000 miles ago

Purchased this car in July 04 at 59k miles

Full RAC inspection on purchase – only problem found was that 1 pin on front calliper was seized on each side – rectified & has been fine since

Cambelt changed at 60k along with full service inc new front pads

Starter motor replaced under warranty in ‘04

Valvoline oil used in every service

Spec:

Bilstein Shocks with standard springs

Front leather seats

Original Black Pure Sport Mats

Facelift rear lights

Professionally sprayed ‘Pre-facelift’ headlights in matt black

Facelift front & side indicators

Facelift 17” wheels

Kenwood mp3 player (£600 new) + kenwood speakers all round

Blitz Nur Spec exhaust with baffle (maybe reverted back to standard exhaust depending on what’s offered)

Custom sprayed dash

Standard engine with custom sprayed plastics

Condition:

Car is in excellent condition inside & out & mechanically perfect apart from one issue – drivers side rear shock has an intermittent creak. This started about 3 months ago after I left the car in an underground car park at work for a week. The back of the car was in front of some kind of air vent which obviously dried something up. Have had this checked by a garage who couldn’t find anything wrong with it. Have sourced a replacement bilstein shock which will be provided with the car on sale. Very good bodywork, no dents – just a few very minor scratches, interior is like new apart from the door cards which have a few marks on them.

If you’re looking for an unmolested standard RZ manual with some nice cosmetic touches in excellent condition this is for you. Took me a long time to find a standard TT in v.good condition, the Blitz exhaust has only been on the car for 2 months so turbos have run on completely stock setup until then. It’s actually still restricted to 112mph as per the standard Jap setup. Had plans to de-restrict it etc but never managed to get around to it.

I’m gutted to be selling & will miss this car, reason for sale is that as of 2 weeks ago I’m a dad! So need something with a decent boot & legroom in the back.

Looking for £9995 with Blitz exhaust included, £9650 with standard exhaust, will be going on autotrader next week but would rather sell to an enthusiast who will look after it. Drives perfectly, both turbos pull hard, goes like a rocket.

Guest madadam

Been looking at the pics. Very nice. I`ve been looking for a stock Supra for a while and i`m very intersted in taking a look. Friday or the weeken if poss.

Have sent you an e-mail with my email address. If you`d like to send me your contact number we can arrange something. Thanks, look forward to speaking to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:bump:

Car is sitting in the garage, cleaned, all serviced up & raring to go.....but feeling lonely and rejected as I don't have time to drive it....:cry:

Now on autotrader: http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/cars_search.asp?nU=0&make=TOYOTA&model=SUPRA&min_pr=9000&max_pr=10000&postcode=RG6%207JF&miles=40&max_records=50&modelexact=1&photo=1

Still available. I know this may result in a public beating but.......I'll consider a straight swop with an E36 M3 Evo convertible in estoril blue with similar lowish mileage. Has similar performance with a boot and a bit of rear leg room! Not actually driven one yet but been thinking about it :think:

Any thoughts?

Still available. I know this may result in a public beating but.......I'll consider a straight swop with an E36 M3 Evo convertible in estoril blue with similar lowish mileage. Has similar performance with a boot and a bit of rear leg room! Not actually driven one yet but been thinking about it :think:

Any thoughts?

A friend of mine just bought one, its very nice! check for tappets and go for the manual, the seq is pretty good too though, the seq has gears like the touring cars.

I'm suprised yours hasn't gone yet, Mines pretty much the same apart from the wheels and I thought I would have had a lot more interest than I have had.

Had loads of enquiries, only a few of these have been serious and had a few test pilots too :no: Also suprised it hasn't gone yet...

The M3's also have vanos problems, esp the evo's & are more expensive to mod than Jap cars of course. Anyone driven an evo? Would be good to get a comparison with a TT Soop?

Had loads of enquiries, only a few of these have been serious and had a few test pilots too :no: Also suprised it hasn't gone yet...

The M3's also have vanos problems, esp the evo's & are more expensive to mod than Jap cars of course. Anyone driven an evo? Would be good to get a comparison with a TT Soop?

I will be soon, I'll let ya know how it goes!

• 2 weeks later...
:bump: Is this priced too high? Would've thought a genuine mint black 6 speed TT would sell pretty sharpish, suppose the price of fuel doesn't help...:search:

Any opinions welcome :D

Hi,

no it's not, I was a bit worried that you might see that I've dropped mine a fair bit and it's not to undercut you or anything snidey but I'm desperate to get out of this country!!!!! I would have happily left mine at the same price had I not been eager to sell.

I say leave it, it is funny though before I put mine up I was like "well this will go straight away" Honestly we've got one of the most sought after colours, a TT and a manual with low mileage, jeez!

Funny eh?

Guest Flat4_ire

for starters doint bother saying seperate prices for the exhaust and without, just leave it at 9500 with the exhaust man ya know? if u dont get calls then either keep the car or drop the price, very simple ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.