The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Singled by Turbofit !

rush

Well said Greg:trophy:

Amen.

As I have said before I couldn't be happier with Turbofit there advise they have given me has been great. I tell them what I wan't my car to do they advise me the best way and the options there are to achieve it. :)

Proof is in the pudding at the end of the day everyone I know who has used Turbofit hasn't had a bad word to say. The feedback and there service has been second to none :)

PS Greg let me know about (phase 2) when you can :)

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry for digging up this thread but i have a xs power t61 sitting here,i also have a safc1..i'm gona install the kit should be next week,to see what its like,i have an afr guage and a fpr to go in as well,but can anyone give me advice on how to add fuel with the safc and what fuel pressure i should increase to on the fpr?i aint installed the safc yet so aint got a clue on how the thing works,this is just a temp set up...wana see how it works out...anyone who can do this mabye wana give me there number so when i get it all in they can advise me a biy better:p comon guys what could possibly go wrong:d

Have you changed your injectors ?

Because if you haven't - the SAFC is pointless.

no mate due i wanted to do it this way for the time being..as greg said

We regard to the SAFC11 only being able to take fuel away this is not true and whilst adding fuel using the SAFC11 will affect the duty cycle of the injectors we never add fuel to the point of maxing the injectors out we consider that 84% under WOT and on boost to be a safe margin should set-up show that we are going above this then we will apply bigger injectors, Fuel pump and FPR.

Just to add tho Keef. On 550's at 40psi Fuel pressure @ 1.1 Bar of boost. My duty cycle is 70%.

At full boost @ 1.35 boost ... the duty cycle is 90%.

With your 440's - what's your duty cycle going to be like ? I think you'd have to have crank your fuel pressure quite abit higher than 40psi .. to give you more duty cycle to play with.

dont know if this makes a difference but i was told the xspower t61 was a lot smaller than the BL t61..I think the xspowert70 is more or less the same size...i know turbofit run the t61s on 440s,and i do know when funds allow that i will be buying a different turbo/injectors/ecu etc..and i'v always wanted to try the xspower unit to see how it goes,mabye at like 1 bar max:)

Thing is tho mate ... the whole point of a single turbo is that the volume of air flowed by the blower is alot more than stock tubbies.

Imo - the 440's aren't going to cut the mustard. As you'd have to crank the fuel pressure way over their tested pressure.

ian r is using stock injectors and with no safc and no fpr.i got a fpr/walbro pump/safc/afr guage,so im gona install it and see what happens :bang:

I expect he's running low boost or very small single (

440's can easily max out on a high boosting stock or hyrid turbo, even with raised fuel pressure.