The mkiv Supra Owners Club

holly sh*t its so fast

JamieP

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome car truly awesome, rltc would be an idea, you say whats the point but you will find out that you need it, and a day that your out a british weather gives its best and rains then your arse will be all over the place

and be careful with that front bumper i have a top secret and i am low but not as low as yours and i grounded my car and i was taking it easy aswell and i mean really easy and my bumper is a bit broken the smallest of speed bumps and i have to turn round also parking i have to reverse in to a space as it's lip sticks out like bubba out of forrest gump

Guest Flat4_ire

maybe he wont need it, ya know? if only driving on dry days, personally i wud have it with that power but sure maybe he wants to see what its like without first! one scare should do the trick tho ;)

Guest Flat4_ire
one scare is all it needs and besides you can turn rltc off, its either say £600 tops for rltc or ££££££ for a smash i knwo which i would rather have

to be honest the chap just dished out nearly 20k so id say hes sick of money right now, personally i think within 2 months he will have RLTC, but its his choice! its all money money u know urself how it is

Guest Flat4_ire
yea brakes first....but i still think i wont need rltc....when i smash into a walll backwards you can all say .."told you so":D

i think u shud get it dude, its cool, has launch control on it and all ;)

to be honest the chap just dished out nearly 20k so id say hes sick of money right now, personally i think within 2 months he will have RLTC, but its his choice! its all money money u know urself how it is

boy do i know how much money she costs, total of £2400 give or take since boxing day, she is letting me down to much at moment

Guest Flat4_ire
boy do i know how much money she costs, total of £2400 give or take since boxing day, she is letting me down to much at moment

ehh man i have the supra 3 weeks and ive spent 6k euros!!! SHOOT ME AND TAKE MY CREDIT CARD OFF ME!

yea have to feather the throttle alot in the first three gears...not bad once in fourth:D

Yeah, I prefer being able to boot it in all 6 though ;) More fun. RLTC has a hernia but it copes. You've still got to be ready for it to step out though, if the tyres are on their grip limit it'll go sideways still, RTLC cannae change the laws o' physics.

-Ian

Quite a good spec you picked up there.

Get rid of that HKS filter very soon, as you will be sucking in all kinds of crap. Uprate your brakes. Even stock motors catch people out, so dont rule out RLTC so readily. Almost all owners who have lost a MKIV without RLTC, make it their first mod if they buy another.

Quite a good spec you picked up there.

Get rid of that HKS filter very soon, as you will be sucking in all kinds of crap. Uprate your brakes. Even stock motors catch people out, so dont rule out RLTC so readily. Almost all owners who have lost a MKIV without RLTC, make it their first mod if they buy another.

exactly ,if I had RLTC on my other car it would never had gone down a ditch on a straight,dry road too !you just never know if there has been any diesel spillages or mud ,grease etc.

I was over confident with the car and got caught out.

is there a way to take the standard traction control of?.....i keep forgeting to press the button....or will rltc get rid of it???

remove the traction control ecu and then take the bulb from the dash so its not flashing at you.

people also remove the traction control butterfly in the throttle body,some say it frees up extra bhp.(optional).HKS do a traction control removal kit or you can have the holes welded up where the butterfly was.

I had the removal kit on my other car.

the rltc will replace you stock unit,on this car I have left the butterfly in and just disconnected the traction ECU