The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2 Fast 2 Furious - ITV1 9:00

SupraStar 3000

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone ever wonder why that brian dude, was such a chump of a copper in first one, now he's some homeboy bruv in this one

And he's suddenly also become a race winning driver...!?

By the way, if you have 2F2F on DVD, they do show what happened to him in the time between the 2 movies and how he ends up with the Skyline...

Were these also LHD? basicaly I'd love an aero top but dont want an auto or to sit on the wrong side of the car

There are some converted ones, but they are RARE! i sat in a black 6spd aerotop in Maidenhead about, christ, it's got to be about 6 years ago now...

Well the missus is away on business so I can watch what I damn well want to... Actually I think I'll crack out the PS2 on the big tv and surround sound downstairs for a bit of NFS Most Wanted :thumbs:

Ooh good choice. Mine's just nipped to Tescos so I'm toying with watching something she doesn't like. The choice is:

1. ConAir

2. Red Dwarf series 5

I'm gonna need a beer to help me decide !!!

What's the cheesiest, most wankiest moment in the movie for you ?

I've got 2.

First is at the start - when the bridge is raised and the "bro" in the Skyline presses both shots of NAWSSS at the same time - jumps over the bridge, sails over the roof of the that horrible looking Supra, lands on all 4 wheels ... manages NOT to cripple his suspension and finishes the race.

Second is when they're racing to on the road - and the same "bro" decides to show off and does a 180 at about 70 - then knocks it into reverse still at the same speed as "supposely" the traffic isn't passing him ... then nearly missing his turn off ... he does a J turn - to take the junction.

Even the girl in it ... the copper - ain't that good looking. Bit of a bulldog if you ask me.