The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2 Fast 2 Furious - ITV1 9:00

SupraStar 3000

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a stock front bumper with some sort of splitter or whole different front nose?

I quite like it since it doesnt look too low, looks more practical for the speed bumps! :rolleyes:

It looks like the TRD one, I'm sure if I'm wrong someone will soon be by to correct me...

By the way, he is accelerating in the pic, so the front end is probably higher up than it would normally be...

never seen this before and just managed to watch the 'street race' bit at the start (in the break from Bratt Camp - thanks Char)... really annoyingly filmed? are the cars CGI or something?

So that's the end of the Supra at the start than? no point in seeing the rest?

Kinda new to the forum thing etc, but not for the mkiv, I was aways under the impression that the mkiv aero top was only availble in auto (or so an importer told me) but just watching 2F2F I saw the guy in the Supra changing gear in an aero top- can someone tell me if it was available in manual and right hand drive?

never seen this before and just managed to watch the 'street race' bit at the start (in the break from Bratt Camp - thanks Char)... really annoyingly filmed? are the cars CGI or something?

So that's the end of the Supra at the start than? no point in seeing the rest?

You get to see the rear wing of AdrockTT's old supra too :D

Kinda new to the forum thing etc, but not for the mkiv, I was aways under the impression that the mkiv aero top was only availble in auto (or so an importer told me) but just watching 2F2F I saw the guy in the Supra changing gear in an aero top- can someone tell me if it was available in manual and right hand drive?

Nope, RHD aerotops were all autos. 6 speed aerotops were in the US only

I tried to watch a little of it...I got to the line "I got something for your ass" and turned it off.

What's with all the speedos reading 100...110...120 like it's a real effort and they're going fast?

All that gear shifting is stupid too.

Pi$$ poor.

I tried to watch a little of it...I got to the line "I got something for your ass" and turned it off.

What's with all the speedos reading 100...110...120 like it's a real effort and they're going fast?

All that gear shifting is stupid too.

Pi$$ poor.

In real-life it's more like "so what do you fancy for dinner, darling? and by the way isn't the Supra smooth. You'd hardly know we'd just passed 140".

I know I was thinking my N/A would kill all of them! damm yanks...

Saying that, Charlotte's Clio would probably have go as well..... :D

How much neon can you get in one car?