2 Fast 2 Furious - ITV1 9:00

SupraStar 3000

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you suggest some similar films from japan....appreciate it....andy

hi Andy,

so far they are the only two asian car movies, i have seen. i dont really look for them (but will do now), i normally get all the movies from piratebay, and torrentspy in a batch (unless gruesome horror, lol) : hide: so i dont really know what i download until i watch them. though i do get things if they are reviewed - R point being one from Jonathan Ross's Asian Invasion series.

also collect all the dorama series from other bitorrent sites.

if you are interested in knowing whats around asian movie wise, check out CCTV9 on Sky, Culture Express, sometimes has features on upcoming movies.

hope that helps, in you need anymore info feel free to ask :D

all the best

Ian

I've got this on dvd I tried to watch it a few months ago but just couldnt.

When I first saw it I thought it was ok, but the first movie was so much better although thinking about it now surely any old car can hijack a truck they can only do about 70mph. And whats with the shooting the window out and driving under the trailer lol!

The skyline is actually the lead rolls own car in real life believe it or not

Only if he bought it off of the guy that originally had it...

Theres a skyline dealer called "Middlehursts" in St.Helens who shipped over 3 skylines for the film, one was for jumps, one was for races and the other was for close-ups.

I guess the lead actor must have bought the 'close-up' skyline :)

i think it was Training Day where Eva Mendez got her image out, lol

Top tip for you Mendez :drool: -ers out there .. if you pause it just right - you can see her minge. :p

But in that film - it was like a damn African rain forest! You'd have more chance - finding an orangotang in that bush .. than you would double-clicking her mouse

Top tip for you Mendez :drool: -ers out there .. if you pause it just right - you can see her minge. :p

But in that film - it was like a damn African rain forest! You'd have more chance - finding an orangotang in that bush .. than you would double-clicking her mouse

lmfao... very subtle Christian ;)

Gaz.

forgot how Tacky that film was ha ha I like the skyline though.....lose the neons and graphics and I would have that car anyday

I must admit, although I don't normally like skylines, the one in that film looked pretty tasty. Shame about all the rice tack they stuck on it...

At the start of the film, when he uses 2 * NOS to literally leapfrog the supra in mid air, oh please lol