The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Redhill/Crawley Meet

BigRoy

I'm still coming, I tell you what rather than me give you lots of directions, all you need to do is come off the M25 at junction 6 keep in the RH lane and on the roundabout take the Godstone exit (5th),on you're right hand side you'll see a firestation, just after that is a Shell garage. If I meet you there about 7.45 you can follow me to the Plough.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trig,

Come off the M25 at junction 6 ( I presume you're coming from the Kent side) take the second exit to Godstone carry on down that road.You'll come to a roundabout - go straight across ( please not literally!!!) this will take you into Godstone itself, the road then becomes one way, turn right when it forks then follow the road up and then turn left at the next fork ( you're on the A25 by the way) if you carry on up this road about a mile or so you will hit a 30 limit, slow down there is a camera the other side of the hill, just after the camera is the Plough.

I'll PM you my mobile incase you get lost.

Originally posted by HISUPE

Only just got in from work and gotta leave in just over half an hour! LOL! :rolleyes:

I did give you my number right? For when you get lost looking for my place!! BTW it's the one that looks like the garage is about to fall down (errr it is....)