The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Redhill/Crawley Meet

BigRoy

What a damn cool meet guys!! BR you missed a good 'un mate!!

Started off quite sedately with a meal in the pub then a random idea to drive to Brighton...nice! So convoy of 7 Supes, Dude made it 8 once in Brighton (see members section for ya pics fella!!) parked up on the prom and managed to get away with it before the tow truck & police arrived...oops! :eek: Still, we all scarpered and convoyed back up the motorways, plenty of time beforehand for lots of chatting and of course looking at Dudes engine (who had the sweepstake on 10 mintues before he popped the hood??) :p

Great way to spend a Monday night- anyone up for making it a regular thing? Every second Monday of the month at various locations around the area?

Dodgy 'nightshot' pic....

pier1.jpg

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice to see you all last night - the cruise down to Brighton was great,lots of attention from the local boys.The m23 drive was excellent and some real good moments for video footage.

Baldy - did you see the dude take the picture of us when we where leaving brighton at the traffic lights ? lol :p

Neil - gonna get some defis after seeing yours,we should make this a regular event.

Supragal - Nice meeting you last night cant wait to see the car ! I was thinking once a month instead of bi-monthly - it will just make the event a bit more special.

Matt - after we got off the m23 them blasts around the roundabout where a little hairy ! i think we nearly caused a crashed aswell - someone was so busy looking at us they nearly went into another car !

:D :D :D

Trig - Nice meeting you for the first time,next time dont come coz yer car got all the attention

:D :p

Originally posted by far

Supragal - Nice meeting you last night cant wait to see the car ! I was thinking once a month instead of bi-monthly - it will just make the event a bit more special.

:D :p

Erm...can someone explain that to me in "blonde" please?

Nice meeting you too, although I saw you at the gumball (I think?!?) you just ignored me :p

i think the bi monthly bit means twice a month? not sure tho. :conf:

Nice to meet you too far, guess ill have to take the kit off if i want to come to any more meets!! lol :p :D

So when is the next meet guys/gals???

(Note to self : must remember to bring jumper when it is cold. lol :D )

Whats that trig? You're gonna get yer kit of for the next meet? Steady!!! :p

Yup, second time I've ended up on the seafront in a tshirt recently- brrrrrr!!

I thought the plan was for a monthly meet?!!? I guess the next one will be in 4 weeks time then :p

Everyone get scouting for suitable locations!! :D

Only just managed to get online.....:) Been busy this morning...:mad:

Cool meet everyone, actually got the chance to chat to you all when we had food. Nice to meet some new faces.:D

Far - Cool drive home mate, got to make it a regular thing.... Big Roy you missed a cracker mate. We should definitely make it a monthly meet, I'm up for meeting wherever.:thumbs:

The parking on the sea front was quality, shame I forgot my camera... Muppet. Don't think they would have come out that well anyway.

I reckon eight cars is a really good turn out considering a few dropped out. Next time should be even better...:cool:

I agree with Far, Trig- your car got far too much attention and made us all jealous...:p Including some great remarks from a couple of drunken blokes asking if you do rocket jumps....:D Classic.

Anyway nice to actually get to chat to you all, I saw a few of you before at the Gumball but was suffering from first run syndrome and only chatted to a couple.

Looking forward to the next one....:thumbs:

But yeah what a superb evening! :D

Didn't take too long to get over from Guildford, got to the rendezvous with Faye and sat there wondering where she'd got to! Rosie needs some cash so we drive over to the cashpoint - and there's Faye behind the petrol tanker!!! Oops! :D

Nice little meet in the pub, good food and nice to have a chat.

The drive down to Brighton :D still fun even if we were being relatively sensible! Mental note not to follow Trig again though - not with those sparks flying out the back ;) :eek:

Cool time in Brighton, parked up on the front for ages until all the police/traffic wardens/car transporters arrived :rolleyes: They'd have made better use of their time getting the novaboys flooring it past - typical fecking coppers, we weren't doing anything - grrrrrrrrr. Hope you all smiled for the camera though ;)

Good run back up the M23, and a sedate cruise back along the M25.

Baldy - get the RLTC mate, you won't regret it!

Far - the Defi's are the business mate - speak to JDM-UK and he'll do you a very good price! And yes defo make this a regular thing!

Matt - nice to finally meet you mate after plenty of posts on here!

Trig - wooooooooooooooow, man, that car, its wooooooooow, can you do tricks with it like? Fcccccuuuuuukkkkk and I was just about to buy a mini man! ;)

Also biggup to Jan and Sara for coming on the run to Brighton - nice to meet you both too :D

And another biggup to Dude for coming out and meeting us in Brighton! Good job you didn't have another glass of wine!

Apologies but can't remember the names of the nice chap and his wife with the UK and the AP's, but nice to meet you both too!

Blimey - essay over! But again, had a superb night, good start to the week. Now all we gotta do is decide on a name for the regular meet, especially if it will move around a bit location wise - be good to have a kind of banner name to put it under?

South East Meet?

Yup, fair point... "Every second Monday of the month meet" isn't gonna cut it really is it lol

Don't wanna make non south easters feel unwelcome....but hey, chances of peeps who aren't in the SE driving what far on a Monday night is pretty remote....

Nice one Matt :innocent:

Hmm, Ok Neil- that'll do :thumbs: What dates the one in Nov then? (No calendar here....)