BigRoy

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by BigRoy

OK, decision by 2morrow folks! Rosie I'll come and pick u up, unless your cars ready by then?:p

Nice one mate- theres more chance of me sprouting wings then my car being ready so that's be great, fanks bud ;) Guess this mean IOU a cinema ticket lol

He He, but I'm a lardy arse UK owner and stock! Mind u I've just spoken to Leon so come the new year I should be too fast to catch!

Jct 7 M25 Godstone its about 5 mins from there, just follow A25 signs to Redhill.:D

I dont know what people want to do, the food is OK apparently unless we all fancy a sedate:D drive out somewhere?

He He, but I'm a lardy arse UK owner and stock!

Uh oh...we're screwed then...shall I get some mates to come along to push?? :p

I dont know what people want to do, the food is OK apparently unless we all fancy a sedate:D drive out somewhere?

Is there steak involved? :D

He He, but I'm a lardy arse UK owner and stock! Mind u I've just spoken to Leon so come the new year I should be too fast to catch!

Jct 7 M25 Godstone its about 5 mins from there, just follow A25 signs to Redhill.:D

For the non locals, its actually junction 6 off the M25. Plough has a nice big car park too.