The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 27th July 2003, Billing, Northampton

Branners

I think it's just because real format is GASH.

:(

I tried doing it in mpg format but the quality was shocking, and AVI files are just plain too big. Thats the best I could do with my software unfortunatly.

They aren't that jerky are they? Most of it plays ok on my PC.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robertio

Cheers AJI, it was good, as you said it's always nice to travel with other nice cars :cool: especially as we were pottering, getting over 26mpg out of an RX-7 is hard work :conf:

The paint on the FTO is really good, sitting behind it for many hours I got to see how it changed from being in direct sunlight through to when it was almost dark outside.

The videos are very jumpy, unfortunately it's a choice between that and small files, or very large but clear picts. Always nice to be famous either way :D

On Saturday I was parked behind Marcs Skyline (the loud popping and banging one) not something I did on the Sunday - I fancied having a front bumper left on my car :eek:

Hi

i only got to chat with a few guys, as they were passing through the lexus stand, and a few more when i brought the V8 is430 around to say hi.

hopefully when the cars finished.......soon(its now running) i will be able to catch up with a few more peeps as the car doesnt know what it is anymore

mat

Originally posted by AJI

I think it's just because real format is GASH.

:(

I tried doing it in mpg format but the quality was shocking, and AVI files are just plain too big. Thats the best I could do with my software unfortunatly.

They aren't that jerky are they? Most of it plays ok on my PC.

Suggest making AVIs using the DivX Codec - http://www.divx.com

R

Originally posted by 2JZ-GTE-IS200

yep mine was the nearly completed conversion.......:)

i had to keep driving the 430 around all day......i had the keys to it:D

Ah, it was you driving that!

I actually went to the LOC stand to look for your car but didn't see any open engine bays :(

Gaz.