The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2 FRANCE 2 FURIOUS Part 3 12 July 2003

Earthrokka

We wish we could be with you, Earth has put a lot of soul into this, the last trip we did with you guys was amazzzzzzing.

We visited a friend who is suffering from cancer this evening, he's 62 and he's built like a nuclear fallout shelter, infact Earthrokka would just about fit on one hand, "Earthrokka is big"!!

We killed a new Scuby something 4, all he could manage was 140 mph, we slackend off at 160 mph as we might have frightend him.

:flame Dev How's the film coming along, longing to see it :D Keep us posted on trip to south of France.

Whoever your god is, we hope he goes with you, our love to all.

Peter and Steph

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there Peter n Steph

...Sorry to hear bout your friend...glad to hear you slaughtered a Scooby...Earth n Marice (G/F), TRD3000GT n Nick (brov) and Me met up in Chiswick high rd last evening and your names were mentioned on more than one occasion.....all good stuff...It won't be the same without you on this trip.... but be great to see ya on Sth of France trip (if I can afford to go)

Video will be finished this Century....na seriously Luke aint had much time last few days but iT WILL BE FINISHED VERY SOON....I promise....its half edited now...and I will send you a copy.

Luv to ya both

Si

Originally posted by Green Supra

Really Looking Forward to 2 France 2 Furious (III) See ya all Saturday...

If ya bringing Radios...tune into DJ Earthrocker's show on Channel 5 Tone 5.

If you havent got radios I have three spare ones to lend out..

Ooh, ooh, dibs I can borrow one please! :)

What's the final plans for tomorrow then?

Originally posted by millhouse999

what type of radios are you using

have you got one i can use or should i buy one

yep got three spare ones, just ask me 2morrow....Sham will have one so have two spare so...will hand em over 2morrow if ya havent bought one....If you do decide to buy one make sure they are UK ones with CTCSS.

Laterz

Pete & Stef,

Like my partner in crime Si said u two were a big + in our convoy and we talked about reaching up your way if you could bare us :p for a couple of hours.

It will happen though, i will call the troops and hopefully they wont let us down. It will happen before the end of August I promise ;)

Terminator, ....respec' ...we had a great time :D

there should a new thread about the last trip full of bad stories about me ...they're all false ..:D

peace..

Nice 1 Kev & Rich,

There will be something else but it will be at the end of August / beginning of Sept.. very special number .. :D involves 3 to 4 Nights in Hotspots of the cote D 'AZURE.. we r talking the best trip of the year ..

So get yerself ready if u fancy it ;)

and yes it is going ahead for sure coz i might be gone abroad again for work :( and this time is gonna be another continent.. so U boyz might not see the dreads as often unless u come n' visit me out there .. destination has to be confirmed.

OOOHH.. before i forget, don't worry about directions as u wont be following Simon (Green Supra) again otherwise :p u know the score..hehehehe...

Right Keith me old mucker .. will discuss the details with u soon after i sort out my life with work n' all that.. but i can promise u 1 thing.. is u r almost guaranteed to spend time with a French Tart ..Sorry .. a French girl down south.. they like men u c :p

earth, it would be rite grand to see you all again how about you bring the troops up for a barby and a few beers? and stopping overnite , we are away from the 20 august till 29 august you are all wellcome any time before then, we can give you a run out on the goldwing and maybe get a cruise over to leeds and scare a few boy racers also the nice but wooly bods next door, glad the trip went well sorry we missed it, the south of france sounds good we will try for that, but do not forget the french still remember agencourt!. :flame Dev . if you do come up we have a few spair rooms to sack out in and one guest room.

Si you daft bat, we would love to have you all come up, we have got room for about 10 , we know you would prefer a toadstall but you can sleep in the house just this once:D , by the way,how is your supra?.

Hi Peter, yep she's going fairly well...a slight problem with boost on first turbo not sure whats causing it but changing a faulty fuel pump has helped the with the general power cut problems I was getting...Leon is going to sort it out next week, he's got flu at the mo..but he's done a grand job so far..still little bit more work to get to the near perfection stage.

Nice to hear from ya

Green

:cool:

Pete & Steph

always nice to hear from ya babes..

will definitely try to gather some nice bunch for this 1 towards u two, not the riff raff u have met with me and apologies for that (ROY, SI, Paul E) :p

I might be set to work abroad again .. bills u c :mad: gots to pay them sometime. So, i have no idea where i'm gonna be .. could well be Europe at worst case senario.. Mexico.. :( all that sunshine and living in a villa / my own swiming pool / mades running around the house it's depressing .. I was even thinking of offering SI a job as a butler and ROY as a Gardner :p

Roy desperately wants to meet my sister .. her name is (myfist)

I have told him that she might hurt him but he insists..so..

:p

Pete will deffo try to talk me old muckers from here to come before Mid august..

We have met a new bunch on the 2 France 2 Furious III Millhouse & Keith C .. n' they fit the bill of the world cruisers .. so we will try to persuade them to come up too if u don't mind .. ;)

peace ..i will give u a call very soon ..

Hi guys , two things , what is the name of the service station where that twat hit us with the waggon :angry: also did someone see what happend in case we need a witness?, good news on the repair, the car is looking good:D.

by the way , I am certain that Roy will be good for your sis earth the way he drives with both hands welded to the wheel she would be safe or do you mean HE will not be safe with her, hope to see you all soon,

Peter&Steph :D

If its the one where we all stoped for petrol it was Clackett Lane Services anti Clock wise M25....can anyone else confirm this....though Earth and me where ahead I'm sure there are plenty of witness's...the *ucker (sorry Trucker) won't stand a chance.

Come on people Pete n Steph need names address's telephone numbers PM them asap!

:cool: