The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2 FRANCE 2 FURIOUS Part 3 12 July 2003

Earthrokka

Would love to come to this, but I dont think I'll get my car until the 5/6th.

bummer.

I dont know if I could trust myself driving on the wrong(right) side of the road in my new car either. Got to get used to the big beastie yet!!

Paul.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Earthrokka

The first bit of the job wud have to be done by the man they call Green Supra .. once the tapes is butchered n' digitised .. I come in editing, music trax etc.. I think the best part of it was in Belgium .. a lot of smiles n' waves from people.. very nice ..:D

So, i'm waiting on Simon really he's not been well poor baby

:hug:

As for the hotel .. not figured it yet .. we'll find somink.. ;)

Luke is editing it as we speak...hopefully ready soon and maybe we can have a grand showing 'the eve before we leave' kinda thing for the second one to get folks in da mood.

I maybe be up for South Of France too (work permitting)

Keith & the un-decidarz..

Ok .. I'll be watching the bookin' on those trains we 're travelling on in particular then I 'll post an aproximate warning for the Deadline.

Paul R, u r Welcome to join us M8 .. :) this goes for all ..

Millhouse... Homer aye ? shood b a laff

:thumbs:

HI,all you mad buggers, the smuglaaaase are back on line!, sorry earth, we had some family probs and have only just got them sorted, all is cool now apart from the trip, we cannot make it:mad: but we wish you all LOADS of fun:flame Dev and take care out there, its a jungel. we will try for the south of france when you go, lets hope we can make that one:D .A big sorry guys but jules has found a man,she says" he is built like a brickshit house," the mind boggles.:blink:

boyz - whats goin' on here ?

a) si - is the video done yet ?

b) the trip still up ?

just checkin' ...... seems like things have gone a bit quiet on this front ? or is it just me that is too free ? LOL ... :p

Yes Roy, the trip is well alive. However, from now on and for personal reasons, I will not be involved in organising any Trip / Party / Bar hopping / westend Cruises etc..

I do have to push through for this particular one though, as I have prepared it well for the group so let's just hope that everything goes well as usual.

come on Roy.. there is a place for you, you know that.

here is the list so far :

WE HAVE TICKETS FOR THE FOLLOWING

2 FRANCE 2 FURIOUS crew::flame Dev

LEAVING THE 12/07 @12:00

RETURNING THE 13/07 @ 20:00

FASTISME==BK=REF=01828219

KeithC===BK=REF=01828227

GORDON F==BK=REF=01828300

Millhouse99==BK=REF=01828250

PAUL E===BK=REF=01828276

E'ROKKA===BK-REF =01828078

Nick-Karkie==BK=REF=01837384

Green Supra ==BK==REF 02119584

Yours sincerley

Mr Rokka

Originally posted by Mid'lifecry'sis

mid July Earth baby.....;)

Mid'l'c, 12/07 is as mid as it can be.. r u in then ..? :D

for the rest who want to join us, hotel wise is getting a bit tight as it will be the 12/07 is a Bank Holiday w/end in France and hotels on the coast are full at the minute.

I will post the hotel booking once it is sorted for the ones who already have tickets.

Simon (Green Supra), I need your confirmation again mate ASAP.

Mid,

The Tunnel is £59 and thats what I need from you now. As for the hotel it is gonna range between £20 to 40 depending where we end up we will leave til I sort out the hotel booking.

This goes for everyone, I hope you boys don't mind sharing 1 big bed for 2 :p :p

this is getting better already :D

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so it's the 12 a'/////.....///// so iz' cum with you or do the GP weekend at Donnington????? mez'a buggerd 'a m8.

;) :flame Dev :twak: