2 FRANCE 2 FURIOUS Part 3 12 July 2003

Earthrokka

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fastisnice

Chris man!!!

You have to come!!!, Without you is not fun maaan come on!

Fast,

:blink:

Kris cudn't even beat that Scooby on the M25 ! besides, he runs ahead of the convoy only to shout " Which waaaayyyyy eee " :p :p

We need the Raouls /Snowmans/DaveRex n' their gangs too

:p

eerrr, guys - might have to miss this one as well as the car might be laid up for a bit more work :(

am aiming for the biggie to thre south of france though if that is still on ?

i'll know later about the one on the 12th. sham - u have PM.

We Need the money up front .. ASAP To Guarantee the space on the same Shubattle

Ok ..few names are droppin 'out which is fine .. no pressure ..this is how we do it ..u know the song..:thumbs:

But for those who still want to u cud do 1 of the 2 ..

Either send me the dosh ASAP n' I sort it out ! or

U just phone those wasters in EuroTunnel anytime during the day n' book at yer leisure in ur own time ..

We are aiming at.. The 12/07 @ 12:00 Departure from Folkstone..

Returning The 13/07 @19:00 or if people fancy it later .. which i personally do.... then it's optional.

lets have a quick response on this 1 galz as the train is ok for now but give it 2 weeks time n' it'll be full.

:read:

Get me a ticket already Earth. I'll be in for sure this time. Do I get a discount because I paid last time and didn't go...?

I can't check the board during weekends BTW, so if you let me know by monday how much I owe you, I'll put the check in the post

Cheerio! H

-Marco-

Marco .. sorry M8 couldn't get the date changed as they said it wud 've more than a month ..

They also have reminded me of the fact that those types of fares are non Refundble, non Transferable ..bla bla bla ..

N' They done me a favour coz i did 2 group pruchases in such a close time.

Apparently, although it's the same company if this had happened on the French side ! they wud sent the big boyz around my house to sort me out :blink:

wot ? for a bleedin' ticket ?

Anyway, I 'm really sorry about that 1 .. hopefully we cud smaggle u like an asylum sneeeeeker :p

Originally posted by TRD3000GT

I will not be atttending.

partly because Im a lasy git

partly coz im kind of brok

partly coz I want the next beig trip to have the car 90% done...i.e. the TRD wide body, new rims and DEFFF a new flywheel and clutch so people dont mistake me for a local tractor

Have fun boys.

I will be back with a vengance :sly:

Thats not the spirit Chris...This is going to be 'THE ONE'

Awwwww come on Chris nag, nag, nag, Stop being so competitive, or if you don't take your car at least Hitch a ride with one of the crew like I did...actually its your turn to do the camerawork he he...

Please Come! won't be da same widout ya

:( :( :( :( :confused:

Nick, Roy, Doug, Chris...........

If you wanna come, I'm sure you can blag a ride with one of us. I've got a spare seat. (Ok...so it's bog standard but at least it's going :) )

E.R. PM your address - will get a kite in the post :)

WE HAVE TICKETS FOR THE FOLLOWING SMAGGLAZ

2 FRANCE 2 FURIOUS KROO::flame Dev

LEAVING THE 12/07 @12:00

RETURNING THE 13/07 @ 20:00

FASTISME==BK=REF=01828219

MFS===BK=REF=01828227

GORDON F==BK=REF=01828300

GREEN SUPRA==BK=REF=01828250

PAUL E===BK=REF=01828276

E'ROKKA===BK-REF =01828078

Nick-Karkie==BK=REF=01837384

SO FAR........................................................

As for Dude / Cuba / Justin Foden .. need u to confirm boyz B4 I buy as these tickets R NON REFUNDABLE.

Anyone knows wot happened to Pete & Steff ?

By the 12/07, The "2F2F" movie wud 've been out, seen again n' again by ZE French ..

so ..it's gonna be yet another good laff ...

Paul.. u think we cud get those neons done by then ?

:eyebrows:

Originally posted by MfS

What about the video of your first trip to France. Has it all been edited already? Can't wait to see iiiiiit! :looney:

The first bit of the job wud have to be done by the man they call Green Supra .. once the tapes is butchered n' digitised .. I come in editing, music trax etc.. I think the best part of it was in Belgium .. a lot of smiles n' waves from people.. very nice ..:D

So, i'm waiting on Simon really he's not been well poor baby

:hug:

As for the hotel .. not figured it yet .. we'll find somink.. ;)

Guys

I can't make this one unfortunately, shame as it will be blinding like last time I'm sure!

Watch that Roy geezer though if he's going he's well dodgy :)

I am DEFINITLY up for the south of france trip though! happy to help organise as well Earth me ol mukka!

Dave

Watch that Roy geezer though if he's going he's well dodgy

ooi - i only ever made the 1 WRONG turn mate so leave off !! :p

dave - thanks 4 getting my back (and all you other lot can stay in the gutter as far as i'm concerned) out there mate.

i think a g-force day is well on the cards sometime soon (can they do autos?) so i'll PM you with prospective dates for the RR n maybe a cuppa ?

don't tell sham cuz he'll wanna crash the party like the gang-buster he thinks he is - esp with that clapped out ol' car he's got.

like you - am gutted at not being able to go but am also on the lookout for the biggie to the s. of france later........

cheers mate.