The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2 FRANCE 2 FURIOUS Part 3 12 July 2003

Earthrokka

Pete ... witnesses ?.. i got 'em by the dozen .. no worries.. talk to me on the phone and we'll sort something out.

but can't count on Roy as he is blind as a bat, usually he just guesses where he's going.. :p thats why his bonnet is dammaged :p

Can't rely on Si either as he is as reliable as his fuel pump :p

not All the time though ..he has his moments ..

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy , glad to be of help m8 got a nice line in running shoes if you need them:devil: , thanks Earth email your tel no again as we have lost it,senior moment dont youknow:blink:.Si,drop a few of them there funny fugi in the drinks that will stop the bullying :flame Dev .

pete - having seen what sham looks like 'under that wig', i'll be more than glad to take you up on that offer - his sister, uurrgh !!

as for being blind as a bat - careful cuz i'm the vampire sort of bat and WILL bite you on the ass one day.........

ahhh ...he said ASSSSS ... he is coming out slowly .. ahuh .. come on come on .. we had our suspicions about u .. now we know for sure :p

Si ,, u think i could get my CD back this century ?

A challenge for Si: The 2 France 2 Furious vid .. Soon we'll be doing the last summer international tour but do u think we can have half the vid done by then ?

I'll pay for your eurotunnel crossing if u do ? :D

oh bloody heck, what video??????? he he oh thaaaaaaaat video yeah it'll be ready next week!

:D :D

No seriously I've put all the responsibility on a good mate of mine who has bought this editing program that is a bit on the complicated side it will def be ready by the time we come to Yorkshire.....

Earth you shall have your CD back tommorow...Snowman If I can just hang onto ya rushes for one more week that will be Grand....

We are going to stck the vids on DVD once we have worked out what a DVD is!

:stupid:

Originally posted by SimonB

Guy at work came up to me in the car park the other day and said he'd just come back from France and seen a load of Supras at the terminal before they all roared off. Spotted by proxy...:cool:

Probably waiting for them to finish putting Rokkas car back together after they thought he had some special 'herbs and spices' in the car ;)

Originally posted by Keith C

Probably waiting for them to finish putting Rokkas car back together after they thought he had some special 'herbs and spices' in the car ;)

:p :p but Kev had all before we got back ..

Yes Marco, there will an intro about 40 seconds.. which has good bits here n' there .. i will get it done this week.

sorry been busy ..

ok Keith M8..will do ...try to hurry them it works sometimes.. tell'em u got a job a broad n' need to shift now ..it works..

Kev c'mon n' get yer stuff together we 're off to the dam.. i'm sure i could get 1 or 2 Supra Warriors to come along.. :)

Roy.. is on my target list.. Green supra.. (without the SATNAFF):p

Paul E is busy I know that, The rest r simply welcome.

Peace..