The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2 FRANCE 2 FURIOUS Part 3 12 July 2003

Earthrokka

:p :D yeah I can see that m8!lol

tents, beer from 0am to 0am, women in leather, beer, women... fuk it... BEER... and rossi winning yet another GP!

cars... bikes.... cars.... bikes....?????????

gotta be bikes... but when it comes to girlies in france and supacars... now that is summin new dog...

asked Dudersvr and Geezabloke yet? Dude was telling me that a single is gong in with uprated tarts handbag stuff for 600 bhp at Leons? gulp.:conf:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hotel is finally sorted out after a 2 day long search ;)

The place is gonna be very busy due to the Bank holiday w/end over there. So, accomodation prices were jacked up a little.

:( sorry.

This hotel is right at the beach front, so when you open the window you will look down on the beach where you will be entertained by the wild life on there (fine looking women in very very very tiny bikinis :p )

The rooms workout at around £20 per person, providing no one watches those adult movie priced at £50 each :p

so Nick.,K behave yourself :D

Hopefully the Itinerary will look like so:

Landing at Calais then staright to Boulogne for Lunch and refreshments.. then to Dieppe where we are staying the night.

Don't forget your speedos boys and girls coz you might fancy a dip ! (I'm talking about swimming Nick.K...LOL...)

The next day, heading back to Calais slowly, Via Boulogne then at last and by no means least Calais where all the fun is just before heading back to the Shuttle.... :D

and who knows ? some other things might happen.. :cool:

How does that sound to everyone ?

It 's up to you ! you could either meet us on the M25 Services or carry on on the M3 for anextra Junction (1) at Sunbury to catch up with with everyone else at mine (2 minutes from the M3) .. So .. I will give you more details on Saturday.

Nice1

Hi guys,

I really wanted to make this trip. Now for many reasons, i.e: changing jobs, moving house etc. I dont think I will be able to, or at least can not commit to it.

I m sorry for that, as I was really looking forward to it and I have pushed for it.

I may just show up last minute (if I can get on the shuttle short notice that is)

Cheers,

Cuba

Fast, it's all good mate just a matter of time. The Hotel thing is a pain really but i'm doing my best to sort it, not to worry though.

Keith, Millhouse ... I got your cheqs.. many thanks

Ineed some more cheqs boys and girls... sorry but need the cash.

;) :)

OK Boys and girls

We have 6 double rooms for sure and if we need an extra room we should be able to sort it out there and then.

The place is called " HOTEL SORETEL, LA PRESIDENCE " check it out on the site in Dieppe.

http://us.hotels-soretel.com/fr/dieppe_accueil.html

Land at Calais at 14:10 local time drive to Dieppe with 1 stop @ Boulogne for a coffee/ beers / lunch etc.. then back on the road towards Dieppe.

We will have a blast of course in Dieppe town.. few bars on the beach side so don't forget your Bikinis boys :D

The next day we'll head for Boulogne sur mer via the coast line of course .. the Towns are "Berck, Touquet then Boulogne"

After that, straight to Calais to our usual beach car park and the usual cafe with the dodgy waitress which Roy fancied ;) ..sorry Roy i never told you " she is a boy called Pierre " :p

Get ready for a good laugh. just pray for the good weather on that w/end ( not that god will ever listen to a bunch of good for nothing hooligans like us) but you never know :p :p

dodgy waitress which Roy fancied ..sorry Roy i never told you " she is a boy called Pierre "

oi - why you gotta spill da beans like that blud ? yu gotta admit, she wuz kinda cute in that spandex !! but when he/she didn't want any dosh for an 'oil-change', i got a bit suspicious :(

anyway - it told me that it preferred u cuz it cud hang on to them 'locks when it was time to play 'ride 'em rastabwooooy' with u!

now quit tellin' lies n go back to work u lazy buggah or i'll get paulE on yer case ! :p

Originally posted by 400BHP

Earthy baby, i may be joining you... cost?

that 'll be great ..£59 for the Tunnel then 77 euros per room

it's a good Hotel but didn't have much choice for the price bit.

it was almost impossible to find any free hotel for that w/end. I started at Boulogne then shoved in Dieppe coz of that... it's the Famous 14th of July w/end..

but if u join us Chris it'll be a delight for us and i guarantee the full buzz during the whole trip.

Rokkkaaz..rule

:D :respekt: