2002 Twin Turbo VVTi Tiptronic in 202 Black

MattMPG

Make: Toyota

Model: Supra Black 202 VVTi 3.0 2JZ Twin Turbo Tiptronic RZ-S

Year: 2002

Facelift: Yes

Mileage: 56000

MOT remaining: September 2024 - No advisories

Service history: Imported in 2015 and serviced on import by JM Imports and has since been serviced at regular intervals by SRD and Keron

Car's location: Nottingham

Modifications:

Full BPU – HKS Turbo Boost Controller (1.0 boost), HKS FCD, Decat exhaust, 5zigen pro racer exhaust, NK iridium plugs, K&N air filter, Whifbitz silicon hoses.

CW pads – UK spec front and rear brakes

Braided brake lines

Pioneer double DIN head unit

Cobra Cat 1 alarm / immobilizer

Eibach pro lowering springs

2 stage paint correction completed in 2018

19” Volk alloys - refurbished in August 2020

New custom made “Supra” logo mats –  July 2020

New windscreen –  July 2020

Rear window tint – August 2020

Brake calipers painted with “Supra” logo – August 2020

Respray of blemishes (spoiler, rear bumper, rear quarter panel, bonnet) – July 2020

Stage 2 paint correction machine polish in June 2021

Good bits:

The vehicle has been in the owners club since import, I purchased in Summer 2020 from Christian who had owned the vehicle since import in 2015. Christian had most of the work above done and provided an extensive folder of paperwork and receipts for all work completed.

Any work that has needed doing has been completed as soon as possible and nothing has been left unloved.

I have made sure that any blemishes have been rectified and the paint / bodywork are impeccable for a 21 year old car! The car has maintained an original look whilst being modernised with the addition of some 19” Volk split rim alloys which are subtle but stylish.

All the sills and metal work underneath has been straightened and repainted when serviced by Keron at Xtreme Performance in 2022.

The speedometer was converted to miles on import and is currently at 56000 miles so this is a very low mileage example.

The car is kept in a garage with a trickle charge maintaining the battery and is moved at least twice a week. There is no smoke on startup and engine runs smoothly every time.

I am extremely reluctant to sell and only a change in personal circumstances has made me even consider selling.

Bad bits:

The fabric front seats have been replaced with original leather seats which were purchased by Christian but the driver’s side was slightly worn on the bolster when purchased, this has been repaired but is still slightly worn.

I genuinely cannot think of anything else negative to say about this car and even the above is such a minor point as there has to be something bad about the car!

I am by absolutely no means an expert and have just enjoyed this car for what it is, it had always been the dream and I’ve just enjoyed having the pleasure of owning it so far. Any feedback is welcomed, positive or negative!

PRICE

£35,000 - I appreciate that this is not a TT6 but is definitely the next best thing with it being Tiptronic and having the option of using the buttons on the steering wheel and the low mileage and condition reflect in the price.

Please PM for contact details.

• Like 1

Thankyou all for the comments so far, had a few private messages with interest too which is really pleasing as I would much prefer to sell, if I have to, to someone on here already! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Given the current market and time of year I would be willing to drop the price to £32,500 for anyone on here that has a serious interest. I’ve had two genuine offers around the £30k mark already but feel these are just short of what the car is worth at this moment in time. 

This would represent a great investment opportunity and would be an absolute steal in my opinion for the condition of the car. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Evening all, this is still available for anyone that is interested. I’ve also posted an advert on Piston Heads but will likely put the sale on hold for a couple of months once the advert runs out on there, if there’s been no joy, as my hands will be full with a new arrival in the  family. 

• Like 1

30k is a cracking offer. You would be mad not to that that in the current climate especially as a TT6 can be had for mid thirties  

I think the days of these being an "investment" are long gone. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Morning all, 

The Piston Heads advert has now run out having generated nothing but time wasters who wanted to part exchange or give ridiculous offers.

There are still 2 or 3 interested from the forum but with varying timescales / situations themselves.

I would ideally like to have finalised a sale in the next couple of weeks before a new arrival so I’m open to sensible offers - for transparency I’ve turned down £25k accepted £31500 but their payment structure was interesting to say the least and initially accepted an offer at £30k but then communication went very sporadic on their behalf. 

I’m reluctant to just store in the garage and not use because I know there’s plenty out there who will look after and drive it as it should be. At the same time I won’t be adding unnecessary stress at a time when I will be having sleepless nights as it is! 

Is the 25k offer after physically seeing the car?

Or is it just an email from somebody offering "£25k cash I pick up 2nite"? 

If the latter, I wouldn't call it an offer at all as they usually go silent after a positive response

8 minutes ago, norman1979 said:

Is the 25k offer after physically seeing the car?

Or is it just an email from somebody offering "£25k cash I pick up 2nite"? 

If the latter, I wouldn't call it an offer at all as they usually go silent after a positive response

Haha! I’ve had plenty of those too… 

This one was a genuine offer though. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.