The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra front windscreen

Dieter

a new windscreen from Pilkington with a blue wedge....., at first I thought when I saw the pictures on the net...., oh God...., so blue and then in combination with silver paintwork, but when I saw it live at a mate's...., it looked completely different.... much, much better, darker and not as blue as you see it in pictures on the net......, I think you can highly recommend it...., I'm very happy ;-)....., which of course made me absolutely delighted...., no rust behind the old windscreen and even so, on the frame, everything is great

IMG_20231117_001322.jpg

IMG_20231117_001257.jpg

IMG_20231115_221834_193.jpg

IMG_20231115_221834_502.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/16/2023 at 11:17 PM, Dieter said:

a new windscreen from Pilkington with a blue wedge....., at first I thought when I saw the pictures on the net...., oh God...., so blue and then in combination with silver paintwork, but when I saw it live at a mate's...., it looked completely different.... much, much better, darker and not as blue as you see it in pictures on the net......, I think you can highly recommend it...., I'm very happy ;-)....., which of course made me absolutely delighted...., no rust behind the old windscreen and even so, on the frame, everything is great

IMG_20231117_001322.jpg

IMG_20231117_001257.jpg

IMG_20231115_221834_193.jpg

IMG_20231115_221834_502.jpg

I'd get that seal changed for a genuine Toyota seal if I was you. People have trouble with those type, letting water past, blowing out at the top etc...

8 hours ago, Burna said:

I'd get that seal changed for a genuine Toyota seal if I was you. People have trouble with those type, letting water past, blowing out at the top etc...

This. The seals are quite inexpensive from Toyota, especially if ordered through somewhere like Amayama. I think I paid about £65 for mine.

• 1 month later...
On 11/17/2023 at 9:36 PM, Dieter said:

I will inform you in any case and it was delivered by pilkington

Any update, will be helpful for anyone needing one in the future whilst there are some left.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2023 at 12:01 PM, Burna said:

Mine blew out from the top, original Toyota but refitted after respray, shat the life out of me, 70 ish mph and slammed against the side.... never gone across 3 lanes so quick

Edited by Paul (see edit history)