Been to look at an N/A - dodgy seller?

carl0s

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh I really can't be arsed with this. I've got her fucking friends in the background on the phone going "just get rid of it cambelt break engine rebuild get rid"

:banghead:

NOT ONLY HAVE I TOLD YOU REPEATEDLY THAT A BROKEN BELT DOESN'T RESULT IN A DAMAGED ENGINE (THE SAME AS IN YOUR MX-5), BUT THE BELT WAS CHANGED 9km AGO. FOR FUCKS SAKE TAKE YOUR CAR AWAY AND LET YOUR GIRLFRIENDS DEAL WITH IT

HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SHOW MY GRATTITUDE :banghead:

DON'T YOU REMEMBER THE OTHER NIGHT :love: :ok: :read: :innocent:

LOL!

As well as the danger of it going sideways into a lamp post at the first corner in the wet, I'm not sure I could've bared to see it chaved up with 19" wheels and a funny coloured respray either.

I do plan to put 19" Wheel Mania Pacifics on the car as well as the Royal Saphire Blue re-spray being done next week. I very much doubt the car will be "CHAVVY", oops I forgot, theres an SRS exhaust going on today and that's gonna be loud! :woot:

My other car below I'm sure you will agree has been "modded" to a very nice standard and the Supe will be treated with as much care and attention :love: Pics to follow soon!

http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/2218/send26km.th.jpg

Nooooo! You can't! It's not allowed, we demand to remain a minority!

MX5 looks quite tasteful.

Eh? It's black at the minute and has some shoddy paint job repairs in the past. A re-spary is the only option Pete! What's the point of spending over a grand for the same colour when you can have something different: Here, this is what the car will look like upon complition:

http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/8560/supra18671157887473yh.th.jpg

Anyone know where I can get those alloys from?

Just had a delivery from Envy, great glass headlights! :-)

or what could've been...

Ayy but as previously explained I got my silly little self in a bit of a dispute and the guy ended up banking the draft. Although the day b4 he did it, he was quite happy to have the car back. T!at! Oh well, not alot I can do really but spend on getting the way I want it :tomato:

I was surprised when he said he would. He could've offered some money back in good faith..but then he's miles away and the deal was effectively complete so.... :(

Shud have used common sense really, I mean he did lie about the condition of the car (the re-spary will sort it though :-)

Mechanically it's sound, have a milage verification certificate so it's not all bad ;)