The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MR2 NATIONAL DAY - COVENTRY - 4 JUNE 2023 - HATTON COUNTRY WORLD

Jak jak

Hi, Its that time again.  Last year we attended the Mr2 National Day as a club, arriving in convoy.  We all had a great day,  Toyota are usually in attendance too.

Is anyone interested this year.  Sunday 4th June 2023 at Hatton Country World, Coventry.  If you've never been to Hatton Country World, it is a good family day out, great for kids too.

I will possibly arrange a short convoy nearer the time.  We had over 20 Supra's attend last night and a good day was had by all!

If you want to join our club stand DM me your NAME, REG NO, MAKE OF CAR AND EMAIL ADDRESS .  I will confirm when you have been added to the list.

Jackie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2023 at 6:00 PM, Dave West said:

Dave West

K800 DCW

I'm in

Hi Dave, I've added you to the list.

Please pm me your email address.

We are currently up to 16 Mk4's, a Lc500 and a Mk5. 

Keep the names coming, be good to beat last year's turnout of 25 cars.

The Toyota Supra Owners group are joining us too and we have 3 cars from the club too. 

Convoy details will be sent a week before. 

Jackie

On 1/8/2023 at 7:38 PM, Jak jak said:

Hi, Its that time again.  Last year we attended the Mr2 National Day as a club, arriving in convoy.  We all had a great day,  Toyota are usually in attendance too.

Is anyone interested this year.  Sunday 4th June 2023 at Hatton Country World, Coventry.  If you've never been to Hatton Country World, it is a good family day out, great for kids too.

I will possibly arrange a short convoy nearer the time.  We had over 20 Supra's attend last night and a good day was had by all!

If you want to join our club stand DM me your NAME, REG NO, MAKE OF CAR AND EMAIL ADDRESS .  I will confirm when you have been added to the list.

Jackie

Just sent you a DM as I might be up for this, but as it's my birthday I probably can't stay for the whole day.

• Like 1

I assume this email has come direct from the MR2 Drivers Club.

I compile the list for our club and send it through to Nik a week before the show. So if you want to go with the MKiv Supra Club send me the details and i  will add you to our list of attendees.  We currently have 22 registered which Nik is aware of.

You can still register direct with the MR2DC but that means I won't have your details to send the convoy meeting point  a week before.

We usually do a small convoy in to the show, its a great spectacle arriving together.

Jackie

On 3/12/2023 at 11:01 AM, Bender said:

I just got this email. Should i get back to them or just leave it with Jackie? 

Screenshot_20230312_110004_edit_154092906309819.jpg

Hi,

Have you registered with me and received a reply confirming you addition. Whats your full name and ill check my list.

Darren(wile)  you are definitely on my list of attendee's.

Jackie

21 minutes ago, Jak jak said:

Hi,

Have you registered with me and received a reply confirming you addition. Whats your full name and ill check my list.

Darren(wile)  you are definitely on my list of attendee's.

Jackie

Yes and i got confirmation from you im on the list (check messenger 8th of january) 

14 minutes ago, Bender said:

Yes and i got confirmation from you im on the list (check messenger 8th of january) 

Hi,

Only message on the 8th Jan. Does your facebook name begin with R and reg is M**3*A*

If so yes, i have you down.

Jackie

3 hours ago, Bender said:

Thats correct. So i dont need to do anything and just ignore email? 

Yes, just ignore it, you are on our list.

If you want to reply, just let Nik know you are on the list held by Jackie at Mkiv Supraowners.

Jackie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...