The mkiv Supra Owners Club

16" alloys in excellent condition - I got duped.

Pete

I bought some alloys off someone on ebay and they were meant to be 17's. Turns out they're 16 :mad:

They have facelift centre caps on them.

I paid 150 - anyone want them at the same price? (PLEASE!)

They're pretty mucky but look very good with no curbing, will clean up and photo later.

Front tyres have loads of tread, rears are very short on life.

I know Hadyn was after some so I'll wait to hear off him first (he's local too).

Ta,

Pete

(Telford)

But doesnt the seller have to agree to refund??? Just out of curiosity, is there any particular policy for this refund thing???

The problem is getting them 120 odd miles back without dumping on my mate who was good enough to haul the damn things up here :(

If no-one wants within the next 24hours that's what will happen anyway.

[edit] just realised - that's not what you meant. You were querying the paypal bit.

16x8s all round arent good for TTs Pete.

16x8 at the front and 16x9 at the rear is what you need.

Im gonna go back to 16s once I smoked out this set of Toyos. 1 reason is to reduce tyre bills and the other is to actually make my car faster :)

Im gonna go back to 16s once I smoked out this set of Toyos. 1 reason is to reduce tyre bills and the other is to actually make my car faster :)

I thought all 16"s are 9 inch on the rear? My NA ones are definately - measured 'em. These others are definately wider on the rear than the front also.

So yu deffo don't want 'em mate before they go back?

They came off a facelift TT BTW.

To be fair the guy has been great about it and no hesitation in refunding. He didn't realise himself.

This one - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4574315027&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2F%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D4574315027%2B%26fvi%3D1

You will have to stick with JDM brakes under the little rims.

Update : Wheels back with Kevin and cheque on it's way back.

Lesson learned - Always DOUBLE CHECK exactly what you're buying and ask for pictures!!! If someone is collecting for you then make sure you tell them exactly what they're getting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.