The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Activity in Ukraine

Wez

The psychopath is doing what he said he wouldn't. Looks like at least regime change, occupation for a while. All depends on if he has other former USSR states on his agenda too. If he does then it will be pretty bleak. Think there needs to be a drop of polonium in his tea, that may help things.

I'd like to know how Ukraine was threatening Russia or anyone else for that matter. 

Even if Ukraine joined the EU and Nato no body in their right mind wants war ? or is that the problem Putin has lost the plot 

but no one with a brain in Moscow can or will depose him 

Sniper required or as said a drop of something on his pillow or in his tea  

IIRC, it was agreed that Ukraine along with other countries that were in the Soviet Union remain neutral after the Soviet Union's demise.

The West has backed Russia into a corner with breaking nuclear arms treaties, moving their missiles closer and closer to Russia's borders and now they've got Ukraine in the shit as their corrupt government couldn't resist the gravy train. 

No Russian leader with balls would allow Ukraine to become a NATO and EU stooge as it poses a serious national security risk to Russia and the only reason Trump wouldn't have let this happen is because I do not believe he would have pressured Russia in this way.  

10 hours ago, Dnk said:

What about Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Hungary who joined Nato years ago 

Final straw and all that, I'd imagine. You have to draw a line somewhere. 

I don't profess to know all as we live in a world where we don't have any good guys, but the West encroaching on Russia is pretty evident to see. 

Read The Spy and the Traitor, gives a good insight into how the former USSR and KGB thought, Andropov was paranoid and thought the US was going to Nuke Russia. 1982/83 we were very close to nuclear war, but for a KGB spy. A good read, unfortunately bringing parallels to now, except Putin seems more nutty and driven by a Hitleresc desire for revenge, (his WW1 loss of territory) Putin wants the USSR land back after glasnost. 

• Like 1

I'm hearing reports that Ukraines application to join the EU has just been accepted.... 

Its what the West has always wanted as per my original post. 

Without sounding melodramatic, I think we could be looking at war with Russia. 

On the flip side of this, the WEF have predicted mass movement of refugees to come and we know Putin is also in bed with them. For all we know this could be merely more global engineering. 

2 minutes ago, Big Supes said:

I'm hearing reports that Ukraines application to join the EU has just been accepted.... 

Its what the West has always wanted as per my original post. 

Without sounding melodramatic, I think we could be looking at war with Russia. 

On the flip side of this, the WEF have predicted mass movement of refugees to come and we know Putin is also in bed with them. For all we know this could be merely more global engineering. 

I thought it was just the application to join the EU