The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Urgent - Supra Needed For Drag Race

Mo Reviews

Time to dust off the cobwebs...

Do you have a ~750bhp Supra?

Fancy featuring it in a drag race against an equally powered BMW M2 Competition and a J29 “MK5” Supra on the grandest automotive platform in the world?

Provisionally, this is pencilled in for 10 May!

Drop me a PM or comment below if you’re interested.

53 minutes ago, T2 MSW said:

Im sure people are going to hand over the keys to a 750hp supra in the knowledge its going to get screwed off the line and abused at every opportunity 👍

39 minutes ago, Swampy442 said:

Repeated launches at your expense inbound!

Some of us actually enjoy driving our cars. 👍🏽

1 hour ago, mellonman said:

Depends on auto vs manual.  My 520bhp auto supra beat a 700bhp manual. It's not all about numbers . 

If I still had mine I would have been game but not sure how many owners want to beat on their supras now days as parts become rare 

You'd probably beat a few of the 1000hp supra knocking about too from the dynos I've seen.

I know the US guys post a lot of sub 10 ETs on 500 pony autos. 

5 hours ago, mellonman said:

Depends on auto vs manual.  My 520bhp auto supra beat a 700bhp manual. It's not all about numbers . 

If I still had mine I would have been game but not sure how many owners want to beat on their supras now days as parts become rare 

Whilst I may agree with you, this is the requirement that has been cascaded down to me... I am but a messenger.

I’m sure not everyone builds museum pieces! Lol

2 hours ago, mattdavies said:

Where is this being held as well ? 

Is it a prepped surface or is it a runway ? 

Not too far from London.

It’s a runway, but obviously a level playing field as all cars (all RWD) will be on the same surface. People can of course warm up their tyres if they so wish.

5 minutes ago, Mo Reviews said:

Not too far from London.

It’s a runway, but obviously a level playing field as all cars (all RWD) will be on the same surface. People can of course warm up their tyres if they so wish.

Happy for my car to be used but its falls short of the 750bhp mark 😂

• Like 1