The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie aboard 😎

Hj.2jz

Hi all, I'm Hary. I've been browsing the forum on n off for a while now. Finally thought I'd sign up and introduce myself.

I've always had a soft spot for the Mk4's since a young age. First time I drove a 2JZ GTE, at the age of 19, and never have after that again. Only N/A models ☺

My passion for Japanese exotics is immense, I've still got web links saved for R34 GTR's priced at £19995 ovno, LOL! Yeah those were the days. I've owned a late 93 Pulsar GTIR which was in my possession for 7yrs. Sadly I had to sell it when my first child came along. Little did I know 3yrs later the thing was fetching the £20k regions, biggest regret ever... however I still have my small collection, one being a 89, E30 325i which was dry stored for 11yrs and a Facelift 99, FTO GPX Mivec. 👍

I'm now finally ready to enter the 4 figure horsepower territory and vigorously look for my new Jap Toy!

Have a great day!

Screenshot_20210401-090456_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210401-090511_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210401-090645_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210401-090601_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210401-090524_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Hj.2jz (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Welcome and nice introduction. 👍

Like the Pulsar. My first ride in a Japanese performance car was in one of those many years ago and it helped get me hooked. The owner even offered to sell it to me for £3k- how times have changed!

All the best with your Supra search. You won’t be short on information here. 

• Like 2

On 4/2/2021 at 9:19 AM, Hammer said:

Welcome Hary, love the Pulsar I remember David Llewellin rallying one, awesome bit of kit. Love the FTO as well, I've had a couple, great cars IMO, very underrated. 

Thanks Hammer. Yes, FTO's are very underrated for N/A car. These will sure hold their value if you have a rust free, fine example. Another jap piece of history waiting to sore in price 👍

Welcome Hary,

That was a lovely looking Pulsar you had, great colour and you can tell from the photo you really cared and cherished it. :)

Best of luck with your search, I got my first Supra over a decade ago, was a U.K. spec auto in black that I converted to single turbo before selling to get on the property ladder. Missed that car so much that despite a number of nice cars after that, I finally got my hands on another late model Supra just over a year ago. It’s a work in progress with big plans, but main thing is I got another one. You won’t be disappointed as these are timeless, great looking cars that are loved and appreciated around the World. 

Best of luck with your search mate. :)