The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Krimi's EU Spec VVTi Supra Single Turbo G35-1050 (The Journey, from Twins to Single)

Krimi

Tomorrow I will pick up the car from the PPF workshop, they redo my headlights because I spot some bubbles in the past PPF application, they told me that it is better to apply it installed in the car instead like the other time.

Results soon 🙂

3167393A-680B-4E7A-AB8E-866313FB618C.jpeg

CFED459D-3C7A-414D-A367-1015D5484099.jpeg

8B3EB894-3CC4-4EDD-8C56-09FD3F552955.jpeg

A1AD07F5-8EA9-4B48-B64F-E5C014805026.jpeg

• Like 3

Hey Krimi,

Glad to hear you got things sorted and it’s back in 100% working order my friend. 🙂 

Sadly these cars are no spring chickens, sounds like the issues were fairly minor which is always a plus. 👍

Hopefully many happy hassle free miles ahead mate. 🙂 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Peter P said:

Hey Krimi,

Glad to hear you got things sorted and it’s back in 100% working order my friend. 🙂 

Sadly these cars are no spring chickens, sounds like the issues were fairly minor which is always a plus. 👍

Hopefully many happy hassle free miles ahead mate. 🙂 

Jup!! Easy fix for that, hahaha hope to get good miles from now on, but first legalize everything in Spain, again lip, sideskirts, diffuser, and exhaust 🙂

• Like 1

Im experiencing some boost creep, or boost dip at 4k rpm, I checked everything mechanic related and nothing…

Im thinking about a possible problem with misfire…

I will gap my spark plugs to .028 inch and lets see, because now I have the spark plugs as it came out of the box.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Krimi said:

Im experiencing some boost creep, or boost dip at 4k rpm, I checked everything mechanic related and nothing…

Im thinking about a possible problem with misfire…

I will gap my spark plugs to .028 inch and lets see, because now I have the spark plugs as it came out of the box.

Fingers crossed Krimi, hate it when things don’t work as planned. 😢

Keep us posted. 🤞

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Dieter said:

that works you will see and please report the result

58 minutes ago, Peter P said:

Fingers crossed Krimi, hate it when things don’t work as planned. 😢

Keep us posted. 🤞

I will check IACV VSV also, just to check!

The problem its, it build up boost to 3.900 rpms build 0.9-1 bar boost, and as soon as it reach 4k rpm, it holds this boost pressure and no more till 4.1k - 4.2k rpm in this moment boost goes to 1.3 bar no problem to the redline.

I will try to do the tests this week.

Edited by Krimi (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Still with the same fuc**** problem, I think that my EGCV, IACV or the EBV its playing with me… Lets see what we can do in the next weeks, Im thinking to fully delete my secuential system since I run always on TTC.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Krimi said:

Still with the same fuc**** problem, I think that my EGCV, IACV or the EBV its playing with me… Lets see what we can do in the next weeks, Im thinking to fully delete my secuential system since I run always on TTC.

Nightmare Krimi, fingers crossed you can get it figured out mate. 🤞

Keep us posted and good luck! 👍

• Like 1

• Krimi changed the title to Krimi's EU Spec VVTi Supra Single Turbo G35-1050 (The Journey, from Twins to Single)