The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Low pressure power steering pipes

keron

Hi guys......

So as some of you are probably aware, there is a very common fault with rhd supras where the low pressure end banjo pipe leaks as the exposed steel part corrodes and eventually splits.

Toyota charge over £650 for the power steering pipe as they sell it as a whole only when you don't need the lot.....

80% of power steering leaks on the mkiv supra ive found comes from this end part (had to change 2 in the last two weeks alone) and sell loads of them, hence why ive made my own direct replacement kit that covers the area affected area that is the problem....

The kit comes as pictured, inc new banjo bolt, pipe and 2 copper washers...

These can be used on all the right hand drive Japanese, uk, spec models... 1993-2002

Price for the kit is £69 delivered (uk mainland)

Im currently working on a lot of discontinued parts or crazy expensive parts that are common to fail to keep the cars on the road.....

I can ship worldwide....so please let me know your location and i can quote on the shipping.....

Any questions please just ask....

Thank you

thumbnail_IMG_2696.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2706.jpg

Inkedthumbnail_IMG_2707_LI.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2708.jpg

• Like 5

Absolutely amazing Keron, that’s such a massive saving over buying the whole thing from Toyota. Looking forward to seeing the other parts you have been working on. 

it’s this sort of stuff that will keep our cars going for years to come, thank you 👍

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.