fmic piping/ couplers £90<

oil feed £30<

oil return £30<

fuel managemnt hardware £250<

afr monitoring system £150<

vacume hoseing £5

b.o.v £100<

wastegate / apropriate spring £65<

well this is the basics as said, allough for 8psi and under injectors are not a must but would allways be a good idea . min can comfortably over fuel on WOT at 7psi on my 330s. i think a good fuel pump is more important the low boost setups

but feel free to add parts i may have missed

Guest icemanv6

Guy's would it be possible you could put a rough cost for the part's (from new). Next to each part, so the guy's get an idea of what price range there looking at to help to figure out a cost of purchasing parts etc, also anyone who's gone NA-T would help if they coul post how much there set-up cost them (parts) and (fitting, if took it to somewhere to get done). Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
Guest supspower

Dont forget clutch, might be lucky at 7psi and your clutch might hold out for a while but i guarantee you it WILL slip sooner or later so best account for a aftermarket clutch :)

• 5 months later...

Are you going to change thicker HG to TT pistons for droping down compresion? I think I will start rebuild of my na engine, after TT transplant so no rush but long term project (400bhp+). If I'll get round to it I'll upload some pics.

• 2 years later...

Obviously a big cost for builders is going to be the unit itself. Are there other, lower cost turbos that would be sufficient for up to 500 bhp let's say. I ask because I have a k27 turbo .72 ar I think it is in excellent condition ready for a future project that I wouldn't mind using in a DIY kit

• 2 weeks later...

This should be a list of basic stage NA-T parts, a HG lowered compression and a fuel pump isn't basic. Stock injectors can run an NA-T setup.

No idea why people keep insisting injectors for NA-T basic setups when so many run stock ones.

Our NA-s don't need a fuel cut defender as they didn't have turbos from the factory! Lol

Fuel cut is a safety device installed to turbo cars ecus to save the engine incase the turbos start to overboost!

An NA shouldn't have that problem :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.