Year:

Facelift:

YES, switchover facelift with non-vvti GTE engine

Mileage:

MOT remaining:

2nd December 2020

Can come with a fresh ticket

Service history:

bundles of paperwork and receipts (£10k+ in the last 18months)

Car's location:

Plymouth,

Devon

Specification:

HKS T04Z turbo (hybridised)

HKS GT T4 divided manifold

HKS 3.5” downpipe

HKS GT wastegate

Apexi power F.C. stand-alone ecu with Supra loom and handheld power commander

Map sensor direct to ECU loom

Sard 850cc side feed injectors

Titan 264 camshafts

Titan cam pulleys

Walbro 450 fuel pump

Spec stage 3+ clutch

Fuel lab fuel pressure regulator

Genuine Hks sqv4 dump valve

Mishimoto spec R front mount intercooler

Whifbitz 3” twin box exhaust system

Whifbitz 3” mid pipe

Aluminium large core radiator

Blitz dual solenoid boost controller

Defi racer stand-alone exhaust gas temp gauge

Defi racer stand-alone oil pressure gauge

Defi racer stand-alone boost gauge

AEM afr gauge with wideband sensor

U.K. spec brakes

U.K. spec drilled and grooved brake discs

18” Rota GTR-D alloy wheels with Achilles 123 semi slick tyres.

Oem sideskirts (fibreglass)

Oem front bumper with lower splitter

Oem rear window roof spoiler genuine

Rear spats

Celica GT steering wheel

TRD spoiler with Gary England’s “kicked” carbon blade, Freshly painted oem spoiler also available

Pioneer sph-da120 head unit with apple play/ Bluetooth/ gps/ handsfree phone

Tein street advance coilovers

S2000 stubby aerial kit

Upgraded Door speakers all round with amplifiers/tweeters and sound deadened doors/panels

LED facelift front indicators

Rear strut brace

Front strut brace

APR carbon fibre cooling panel

Whifbitz carbon fibre fan shroud

Carbon fibre engine under tray

Carbon fibre air filter to turbo pipe

Black flocked dashboard, door cards, boot panels (drivers door card could do with another flock, full flock kit can come with the car)

New genuine Toyota gearbox oil

New genuine Toyota diff oil

New genuine Toyota dual mass flywheel

New power steering fluid with 5ltr flush carried out.

It’s currently mapped to 1 bar of boost, making 600bhp and 480ft/lbs. this can be easily tweaked again for more boost pressure and see higher figures with no other mods needed but I like to run it safely and the current power is more than enough for me.

Fully reconditioned suspension, all arms have been polybushed with super pro. All ball joints have been checked and serviced. New rubber boots all round, new MOOG drop links front and back. All arms cleaned up and treated with DYNAX S-50.

It’s just come out of a full window out respray in oem Toyota 040 super white. All panels were removed, spayed inside and out, all under panels/framework painted before panels were refitted.

Jacking rails straitened, protected and painted.

Window enclosures, door seals, boot shut, everywhere you’d expect to have fresh paint has been done. Even the bonnet underside that’s hidden by the heat shield has had fresh paint.

New rear 3/4 windows fitted.

The supra is mint. No scratches, blemishes or swirl marks. Paint was carried out 2 weeks ago.

Good bits:

It’s a factory 6 speed in factory colour, has a well known brand full single turbo kit with all the needed extras fitted.

It’s got relatively low mileage.

It has 170-175 psi across all cylinders with proof.

It’s had a bucket load of money spent on high end parts in the last year, the majority of them being brand new so won’t need replacing any time soon.

It has the usual refinements, such as black headlining, black carpet, black oem leather front seats, and I have the original airbag to go with the car as it’s been replaced with the genuine hks electronics gauge pod.

It’s been to SRD with Lee for the cams, cambelt, pulleys, waterpump, tensioner, mapping. Along with some other bits such as the cam covers being fully cleaned and painted, intercooler pipework modification.

Receipt here for £3,000

Engine bay has not been painted as it was my winter project to take engine out and tuck wiring etc where the bay could be painted properly.

I have done around 3000 miles since owning it, in this time it’s had 3 services, carried out by myself using Mobil 1 engine oil and oem oil and fuel filters.

I am the first U.K. owner and have owned it since April 2017.

Bad points:

Driver and passenger windows are scratched, (I may have this sorted before sale)

Driver side door card needs reflocking ideally.

The usual noises that come with an uprated clutch... noises never change or get worse and I’ve been told over and over that it’s completely normal.

Only reason for sale is that I’ve found another car I’d like and feel is a suitable replacement for the supra. If this car advertised that I’m after is sold before I get chance to buy it then I will remove the supra from sale.

Feel free to pm me with any questions.

P.s. I’m aware the photos aren’t great quality as I had to downsize them for the forum. Can send quality photos via WhatsApp or iMessage.

£39,500

price is slightly negotiable,
full asking price will gain choice of all spare parts I own, which holds a fair value alone. 

D1138DDB-1BDF-45E0-835A-9B15FE90B7A6.jpeg

746A60E7-C642-426B-92B9-DC95EE018BB5.jpeg

3972BA5F-0026-4213-BBFC-042178267B3F.jpeg

B47DB90D-7AFC-4AEA-984E-F1C3EDB695FD.jpeg

1DDB57B6-1ADA-4A71-A6D9-4227582B7DF1.jpeg

0F6F3EDE-EB49-41C5-AEA9-0F9B848FD48A.jpeg

A4100349-EAA9-49DE-ABA5-A35414402EE6.jpeg

Edited by Crash Bandicoot (see edit history)

There was a time when people would crawl all over sales threads with helpful comments, supportive nods or to howl at the price but not so much these days. The loss of the pictures cannot be helping anyone trying to sell parts or cars. External link pics are still working when all the forum posted ones have gone, hopefully temporarily, so it may be worth providing some external links to cloud hosted pictures.

For what its worth, the new paint looks to have given the car a massive visual lift. I do happen to be rather partial to 040 supras.

There was a time when people would crawl all over sales threads with helpful comments, supportive nods or to howl at the price but not so much these days. The loss of the pictures cannot be helping anyone trying to sell parts or cars. External link pics are still working when all the forum posted ones have gone, hopefully temporarily, so it may be worth providing some external links to cloud hosted pictures.

For what its worth, the new paint looks to have given the car a massive visual lift. I do happen to be rather partial to 040 supras.

Yeah, the forum seems really quiet lately. I haven’t got it advertised anywhere else, as I know Facebook can be a nightmare with jokers, gumtree give your number to call offices and you get an abundance of sales calls shortly after posting. Autotrader charge silly money for a short term listing. Added to the fact forum members seem to take better care of cars when bought through here. I’d be devastated if my supra got wrecked shortly after sale.

Appreciate the nice comment on the paint :thumbs: it’s really renewed the look. I just can’t believe how much better it handles after changing all the bushes on the underside. Well worth the time, money, blood, sweat and tears (yep, all of them). 040 is definitely my favourite. Helps to be in line with the vin plate too. All matching... with the added bonus of some real power from the quality single turbo kit.

Yeah, the forum seems really quiet lately. I haven’t got it advertised anywhere else, as I know Facebook can be a nightmare with jokers, gumtree give your number to call offices and you get an abundance of sales calls shortly after posting. Autotrader charge silly money for a short term listing. Added to the fact forum members seem to take better care of cars when bought through here. I’d be devastated if my supra got wrecked shortly after sale.

Appreciate the nice comment on the paint :thumbs: it’s really renewed the look. I just can’t believe how much better it handles after changing all the bushes on the underside. Well worth the time, money, blood, sweat and tears (yep, all of them). 040 is definitely my favourite. Helps to be in line with the vin plate too. All matching... with the added bonus of some real power from the quality single turbo kit.

Pistonheads - mine sold in under a week... :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Here’s a little post regarding money I’ve spent on it in the last 2 years (from when I bought it)

Car £19,400

Tax/Import £2,000

Side skirts £125

Steering wheel £45

Speakers, brackets, sound proof £250

Alloys and tyres £1050

Calliper paint and decals £23

Aux belt £35

Facelift headlamps £400

El glow dials £50

Hks turbo kit £2400

Defi gauges £230

Exhaust heat wrap £20

Injectors and fuel pump £610

Ecu and map sensor £750

Spark plugs £68

Fuel rail return adapter £25

Fuel lab fpr £168

Silicone joiners £20

Turbo blanket £40

Weld on Bov boss £6

T4 turbo gasket £7

LED indicators £200

Front bumper clips £27

Titan cam pulleys £220

Aem uego gauge £150

Exhaust gasket £20

Metal dial covers £18

Hks sqv4 blow off valve £250

Alternator £260

Map sensor harness £25

SRD Titan cams, cam belt, mapping etc. £3000

Dual solenoid boost controller £100

Windscreen washers £20

Rear 3/4 windows £290

Fuse box covers £53

Spoiler gaskets £40

Rear sidelights £78

Flock adhesive £25

Front drop links £30

Speedo surrounds £45

Diff poly mounts £60

front bumper polystyrene £20

Smoked front sidelights £120

Rear drop links £30

Rear brake shoes £60

Rear brake shoe fitting kit £27

Carbon undertray £100

Flocking machine £150

Rota Centre caps £45

Toyota diff and gearbox oil: £92

Toyota dual mass flywheel: £450

Toyota brake calliper bolts £10

Superpro arb bush kit £42

Carbon air intake £96

Toyota brake calliper pins £22

Toyota Pedal rubber covers £13

TRD gearbox mount £120

Toyota facelift bumper grille £50

Front windscreen seal £71

Superpro suspension bush kit £720

Toyota various new clips/fittings £120

Full respray in oem white £3150

Apr carbon fibre cooling plate £100

Mishimoto front mount intercooler £200

Totalling at £38,440

With more I didn’t keep track of, so I’d say around the £40k mark in total.

Infact, I know there is still loads I’ve missed off that list :blink:

Would dread to think what sort of labour cost would of gone into all of this if I hadn’t done the majority myself.

One hell of a supra for what I feel is a really good price. Not many at all in this condition with this spec around anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for reopening the thread. 
I have decided to readvertise this now, I have posted on social media platforms at £39,995. However, forum members I’ll allow a little more wiggle room and hope it gets cared for by an enthusiast. 
with this slight rise in price, I’m willing to throw in the buyers choice of any spares I have for the supra.

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.