The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Genuine rear side pods

japone

Hi all, I have a pair off side pods in silver for sale, what is the going rate for these at the moment. They are in excellent condition with all clips attached. Thanks in advance.

200-350

They seem to have mesh in the vent though, maybe post a pic of the other side as they dont normally. I paid £800 recently for a full new set of oem side trims (rear vents, side trim and front hockey sticks) from the UAE.

Side pods on their own arent worth quite that much, thats about the going rate for a full set (hockeysticks x4 and sill trims)

Id say 150 if the clips, bolt holes etc are all in tact

I'd agree with that, £150-£200 is where i would be pitching them, can still get them brand new from the likes of amayama/ Impex etc. for approx £380 including shipping, import duty, tax and the dreaded parcelforce handling fee etc.

Sold mine recently for about £200 and that was to America where Supra prices are silly.... took a while to sell also so would say that’s probably the higher side of the price band. Parts were in good (but not excellent) condition

Edit. Yours are in better condition just fyi!

200-350

They seem to have mesh in the vent though, maybe post a pic of the other side as they dont normally. I paid £800 recently for a full new set of oem side trims (rear vents, side trim and front hockey sticks) from the UAE.

Nope.

Somebody on here is selling a full set for 300ish

It's the OP lol

Yeah, but not the full set for sale it isnt.

Somebody is advising him to list just the pods for £350 whereas there is another full set for sale for £300 i think. So the pods alone cannot be worth £350.

https://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?357922-Oem-parts-side-trim-and-jspec-bonnet

Edited by Ric (see edit history)

Yeah, but not the full set for sale it isnt.

Somebody is advising him to list just the pods for £350 whereas there is another full set for sale for £300 i think. So the pods alone cannot be worth £350.

https://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?357922-Oem-parts-side-trim-and-jspec-bonnet

Ah, got you now.

But yeah, agreed. £300-350 for just the pods is madness