The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2019 Calendar - Call for Entries

ellis

sent a load over :) hopefully they go though this year, last year none went across for some reason

Not received anything from you yet mate.

There are currently 113 pics in the Calendar so pretty much everybody who has sent something is in in some form!

Not received anything from you yet mate.

There are currently 113 pics in the Calendar so pretty much everybody who has sent something is in in some form!

WTF? :S they say they have sent fine, they not gone to junk? If not any other way i can get them over.

attachment.php?attachmentid=229974&stc=1&d=1542642105

I have resent them all

Untitled.png

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

Dear all - have been working on this all day and the main shots for the 12 months are pretty much filled. Anybody who’s sent through pics today I’ll take a look in the morning and, if they’re any better, will swap some out! Entries are no longer needed though, thank you.

Must say that the quality and quantity this year has been pretty impressive so thanks to those who have sent them through.

Will post up the layouts for each month tomorrow so you can see who made the money shots! As mentioned, there’s over 110 pics across the whole calendar so there’s a pretty good chance you’re in if you sent me something through.

And that's it folks - all signed off and headed to print. Thank you for all the submissions, some great pics of some great cars - made choosing really hard but I think you all got in there somewhere! Even Cleaver, who sent a pic through at 9pm last night, skin of your teeth mate, skin of your teeth!

Massive thank you to Mark Blyth for sorting the print and distribution this year - hope you're all happy with it :)