The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NE Meet 15th October last pre event thread

Tom S

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have re-arranged a venue and will be receiving the confirmation of the Public Liability Insurance today.

The new venue will be the Tuxedo Princess car park.

Absolute Leisure Ltd

Hillgate Quay

Gateshead

NE8 2QS

I need to ask you another favour in our short time of discussions. I would like to ask how I would arrange for Northumbria Police to put Cones up, blocking both access points to the Car Park, ie The route of off the Swing Bridge and the Main Access to the car park which is on the road that runs along parallel to the River Tyne.

I have confirmed attendance as follows.

Supra.Net 15 Members Cars

Skyline Owners Club. 12 Members Cars

Honda Revolutions. Max 10 Members Cars

Jap Tuner NE. 15 Members in Cars

Bass Mechanix. Stereo Company, 4 Cars

XO Motorsports. 3 Cars

So if they all turn up about 50+ Cars, I will be there from about 0930 to set up and ensure that people park in the correct way.

I would like to thank you for all of your help with this at short notice. I will however, confirm my P L Insurance Policy when I receive it, if you still require a copy. In discussion with figures from other car clubs I would like to potentially arrange to meet you in the near future with a view to setting a location and date for a annual event with council support.

Kind Regards

Tom

Tom Sawyer | Desk Based Account Manager | UK Major Customers | BT Global Services |

:ok:

Guest Rays the roof
Nice one Ray! Are you bringing banner, or have you posted it?

Got 1 large banner, 5 small banners, bunting and loads of club cards!!

Will be like mkivsupra.net world. Bloody weather better be good coz it is gonna cost me £90 in petrol alone for this event!!

:blahblah:

Just picked mine up again! Had nose cone repainted after smashing it onto the deck from hitting a pot hole! Put a nice crack in the skirt!:cry: (Penalty for being that close to the ground!):badidea:

However, lookin lovely again, and its got rid of the stone chips i had, and new plastisicer in the paint means it should last longer this time!:p

im afraid ill not be there - neccesary parts have not arrived for my car lads - so no MOT, no registraton etc

sorry to let you all down

Rob,

you are not letting any one down matey !!:ok:

To all the rest cheers, and I will post some more info later:clap:

Claire,

I will pop up to see you when I finish at about 4pm if that's ok? to pay the £50 for the clean up after the event

Names for your information.

Me, I think??

Matt Hornby

Alex ????

Stu Fraser

Martin Rawlings

Ian R

Jim Lyons

Darren Taylor

Rob Sheffield

+ about 10 others who are not names yet.

If this causes a problem don't worry about it.

I have informed the Police and they are ok with this.

My only questions are

would the door staff be able to put any cones that you have out to block the entrance way for early morning?, until I get there about 9.30 to set up.

Would there be any staff present if I need to get some buckets of water etc ?

As usual thanks for all of your help with this.

Kind Regards

Tom

Hi Tom,

4pm is fine, I shall put Tom Sawyer + 20 on guest list to simplify things.

There will be an engineer Graham Milburn on board from 8am-12pm for water.

We dont have any cones for the car park but I have been assured that no one parks there on a Saturday.

Kind regards

Claire

tom what time do u want me there should hopefully have 2 cars with me?? i will also bring some polishing equipment plus vinyl dressing that kinda of thing, dont wanna turn up to park somewere else if u know what i mean:rtfm:

jurgen !!

up to you, I will be there from 930 ish !!

you will get you choice as such !! Depending on times