The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NE Meet 15th October last pre event thread

Tom S

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im started to get excited (sorry doesnt take alot really) ... any convoys beinng set up on the sat morning? or is there not enough cars going? or to many? or shit idea?

n00b

n00b

PM Mad Matt, he and a few others (Jim_supra, Dazsir) are coming from the york/ hull area!!

PM Ian R/Martin R or even poss Ray's the Roof as they are coming from the Midlands !!

Ray may be in Preston and driving from there !!

This is definately still on, and will take a little working out.

See you there !!

hi all,

I have had a shitty day with the location of the event cancelling on me.

So it is still going ahead, just will be all outdoors now.

Absolute Leisure Ltd

Hillgate Quay

Gateshead

NE8 2QS

everyone is still coming, the weather forecast is ok, and we will have stands etc. I'll be there by 9.30 in the morning, Mad Matt and others by 11 ish.

hotel rooms are now only £50 for a single or £65 for a twin / double

We should also if you can confirm coming out, have Q-Jumpers for the Tuxedo Princess..................

So come on guys sign up already, we will not have a power supply for dvd's etc but it will still be a hoot

Tom

Sorry guys!

Putting the sup to bed for the winter shortly, getting a little car for bombing around in for the winter, still RWD for car park fun....

Doing a few little "MODS" to the sup during the winter months - ready for a Mad Matt rematch. (remember the video of you and emma!)

:ok:

daz, hitch a lift up with Jim, you know you want to !!:limp:

come on guys/gals get down tom has put a lot of effort into this:clap:

jurgen, cheers.

new Flyer just for you.

or anyone else.

just received this email.

"Hi Tom,

My name is Tanya, I'm a regional rep for Honda Revolutions in the NorthEast and Yorkshire areas, I picked up a flyer at Sherburn in Elmet meet last week, i've just had a couple queries from the guys on the forum, the main concern being that the meet is in the city center!!

Will there be parking for everyone in the Holiday Inn car park, or is it more of a park your car at an NCP and just come along for a chat type thing?

If you could let me know some general blurb which I can pass onto the guys on the forum you'll probably have between 5 & 10 Hondas from the clubs NE members turn up.

Cheers,

Tanya "

so i sent her a reply with the new details on, so add 5-10 honda's

So, we now have 10-15 supra's, 12ish skylines, 2 rx-7's, a FTO, a Evo viii, a almera and a micra (Stereo guys with a 10,000 watt stereo in and 5-10 honda's as a minimum !! together with a stand from this club and a stand from a local car parts supplier in mods !!

from little acorns large oaks do grow !!

Sorry guys!

Putting the sup to bed for the winter shortly, getting a little car for bombing around in for the winter, still RWD for car park fun....

Doing a few little "MODS" to the sup during the winter months - ready for a Mad Matt rematch. (remember the video of you and emma!)

:ok:

I'll still kick your arse m8!! I've not stopped modding either! GET A MANUAL!! :read:

Tuxedo princess car park? What happened to the hotel? My head hurts :S

Holiday Inn cancelled on us at the 11th hour! Tom had to rearrange a venue, FAST! So... Tuxedo Princess are letting us use their car park! Keep up m8! :read:

But, yeah, it is a little confusing aint it! :whistle: