The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NE Meet 15th October last pre event thread

Tom S

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah! Didn't know you were stopping on the frist. I'll buzz you Friday if all goes to plan

Not on the Friday !!

Saturday night, we have discounted rooms, if your after a floor and can sneak a bag in with a sleeping bag there might be space !!

:whip:

If you want to do that there is secure parking for the evening too.!! :yes:

might take a room as the mrs might be coming to the event... is there a daycare centre i can drop her off at lololololol ...

whens the latest you need to know? and is there breakfast with the room? and do the rooms have robes?

n00b

might take a room as the mrs might be coming to the event... is there a daycare centre i can drop her off at lololololol ...

whens the latest you need to know? and is there breakfast with the room? and do the rooms have robes?

n00b

bump

n00b

might be able to book on the day.

No to day care centre yes to a pub next door

Don't know about breakfast poss extra

No idea about robes ??????

n00b you are starting to worry me !! I thought the missus was a uni student !! :stickpoke

might be able to book on the day.

No to day care centre yes to a pub next door

Don't know about breakfast poss extra

No idea about robes ??????

n00b you are starting to worry me !! I thought the missus was a uni student !! :stickpoke

lol she is but shes already said that "its not going to be like 5 hours is it?" and i was like damn right.... (by day care centre i was meaning shops/prison/hell)

i also told her to go out this week and find me a good car spray wash to use in stockton for sat morning lol (think she might beat me up this weekend)

n00b

lol she is but shes already said that "its not going to be like 5 hours is it?" and i was like damn right.... (by day care centre i was meaning shops/prison/hell)

i also told her to go out this week and find me a good car spray wash to use in stockton for sat morning lol (think she might beat me up this weekend)

n00b

there might be one outside at the event if needed !! I know a valeter that may turn up if required !! Or if your there early enough I can arrange to give you his address !! :clap: