The mkiv Supra Owners Club

breaking my unfinished 4.0l V8 rear mount turbo supra:(

fruity_south

Hi all,

So sad to be doing this after owning for almost 10 years but a messy divorce has pushed sale.

As titled quite a lot of the parts have gone already including HX40 turbo, remote oil system, charge cooler system and NOS system but will be adding things to this list as i go along. Prices are listed as collect and P+P costs also covers Paypal fees. once I've cleared most of this i will be selling the rest of the supra as a whole (rolling with engine). Collection from Thunderlsey, Essex (possibly Canterbury once i get my camper van back up and running in a few weeks once the gearbox is repaired.

APR Carbon mirrors - complete with mounting kit, lacquer peal on both with more on passenger side, passenger side also a small crease in the glass visible in the photo. also small amount of bubbling on the mount on drivers side. Not perfect so £110 + £10 p+p

Alloy Radiator with electric fans, carbon slam panel and additional mount for radiator - i had to make an additional alloy mount for the radiator as bonnet wouldn't shut fully (may work better on your car without but included) carbon slam panel would benefit from a good polish. All together £150 + £15 p+p

Alloy header tank would buff up nicely again and comes with hoses and cap £25 + £10 P+P

more items to follow

PLEASE NOTE - For those inquiring on the whole car this was being built for the sole purpose of drag racing, therefore has an auto box which was, until i sold it, being matched up to a drag racing shifter kit. The interior has been gutted pretty much completely! The fuel system was also made smaller and lighter.

I hope that clears some of the questions up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.