The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Life after the Supra...

drift_bear

:cool: Very nice indeed Alex.

Cheers Adam :)

Works for me and ties in with dark bottom of the car.

Just thinking out the box i wonder what they'd look like with part of the wheel in red matching the car ?

Nah I don’t think they would look that good dnk :think:

Very different Alex. Looks good. When I got the 535d I told myself not to mod it. That didn’t last :)

Not seen you pop up on here in a while dude! Your 535 is looking awesome btw :) I can safely say I won’t be nodding this at all, it’s becoming a classic now so want to try and keep it that way and not do my usual haha

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not seen you pop up on here in a while dude! Your 535 is looking awesome btw :) I can safely say I won’t be nodding this at all, it’s becoming a classic now so want to try and keep it that way and not do my usual haha

That’s a keeper for sure. Yeah sometimes I pop into check the classifieds bud. Pipe dreams at the moment. Doubt I’ll be back to Supra ownership though.

That’s a keeper for sure. Yeah sometimes I pop into check the classifieds bud. Pipe dreams at the moment. Doubt I’ll be back to Supra ownership though.

I know they feeling! I keep checking the usual places for something special to come back with, will need to meet up sometime for a catch up bud! I tend to forget you’re local these days haha

• 2 weeks later...
That looks lovely. Cracking little cars, bet it's a hoot to drive!

It is great fun to drive haha.

At the weekend I took the car down to it’s first show and the attention it got was unreal! The way we laid the stand out resulted in having the AE86 and a friends GT86 side by side and you seen everyone having a look between them and seeing the differences over time....

We also managed to win best club stand :)

A couple of more after an epic bank holiday weekend

Then to top it off was told that I had a little write up in the latest issue of banzai :cool: