The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Holy grail - standard UK TT6

Gaz6002

Hi all,

I'm on the lookout for a very rare car. Fully aware of pricing etc, but I'm trying to find a UK TT6 in factory condition. Minor mods may be OK, but certainly not anything like big bodykits or single turbos. Low miles would be good too.

Anyone aware of someone who could be persuaded to part with theirs? Budget not as crucial as finding the right car.

Cheers!

Hi all,

I'm on the lookout for a very rare car. Fully aware of pricing etc, but I'm trying to find a UK TT6 in factory condition. Minor mods may be OK, but certainly not anything like big bodykits or single turbos. Low miles would be good too.

Anyone aware of someone who could be persuaded to part with theirs? Budget not as crucial as finding the right car.

Cheers!

Looking for an investment Gaz eh ;)

Hi all,

Cheers!

There was a man messaged me on ebay looking to px his UK Spec with 67k on it if you want his username?

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.