The mkiv Supra Owners Club

10% discount on Carcoon car storage solution

Pete

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK chaps, we're ready to go. I ordered size 5 in the end to give some room at the front/rear.

Order online at carcoon with your chosen product. Put your address and card details in (the amount is not taken at ordering, only at despatch when the discount will be applied)

In the comments put "10% Dis mkivsupra.net " + your member number.

Use your user id as your member number below:

Greg 9046

RSB 46900

Jamesy 15759

Any questions then contact Joyce at Carcoon.

0161 737 9690

[email protected]

(I'm away for a week from Sat 3rd June)

Edited by Pete
contact details (see edit history)

Big thanks Pete, got her in it today and all wrapped up. Really good bit of kit- once I'd stopped swearing and realised I'd got the top part back to front. Just had car detailed so arrived in good time. Thanks again for all you work in securing the group discount.

Took me a while but only because I am a bit of a clumsy sod. Main thing was getting base and top right way round so zips line up, easy after that. I can imagine it taking 10 mins next time. Some good you tube vids. I'll post some pics tomorrow. Once inflated it looks amazing and no doubt provides great protection. Overall, very impressed. Worth £500 - probably not but we've all got to earn a lining somehow.

• 1 month later...
Hi guys,

I am looking at maybe getting the outdoor one of theses. What are your thoughts on them?

Thanks

Jonathan

It's a bit of a faff if you want to use the car regularly - thankfully I don't!

You lay the base flat, then put the top cover over the car (ideally two person job). Then zip all round the base.

Plugin the fans and it fairly quickly inflates to make a bubble.

It came with a charger / power supply for the fans. I was hoping maybe for something more intelligent with regards to the fans, but they just push air through into the cartoon all the time at the same rate apparently.

It's doing the job nicely for the moment, although not really sure it's worth the asking price...but when you're the market leader I guess you can ask what you want for your product.

It's a bit of a faff if you want to use the car regularly - thankfully I don't!

You lay the base flat, then put the top cover over the car (ideally two person job). Then zip all round the base.

Plugin the fans and it fairly quickly inflates to make a bubble.

It came with a charger / power supply for the fans. I was hoping maybe for something more intelligent with regards to the fans, but they just push air through into the cartoon all the time at the same rate apparently.

It's doing the job nicely for the moment, although not really sure it's worth the asking price...but when you're the market leader I guess you can ask what you want for your product.

Thanks for the review :thumbs:

Sounds perfect for what i need. Would anyone like to do another group buy?

• Pete unpinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.