The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Genuine Toyota Supra MKIV GZ TT Aerotop

Guest lawrenceduckers

Guest lawrenceduckers

Yes, this is happening.

It comes with a great deal of soul searching that I have to put this beautiful car up for sale. It has been an absolute dream to own, and, during this time has not wanted for anything whatsoever. This can be borne out by the size of the folder that accompanies it, 4" thick full of receipts and servicing bills to the tune of £19k, of which has been carried out by well respected companies Austec/AFR Tuning, Rocketdog Racing etc.

The interior is in full silver and black leather, which includes the dash, glove box and door cards. This interior was completed by the very well respected finishers Gibson & Boyne, at a cost of over £2500.

The bodywork is in great condition for its age. The car has always had a wash, wax every weekend ( weather permitting ) and had a good clay barring last in March. I have only ever used the best cleaning products and members that know me and my car will testify to its condition. The chassis is completely rust free and the petrol tank cover was freshly powdercoated.

The wheels have a few minor scratches on them.

The odometer reads in kilometres and therefore has not been tampered with or reset, the speedometer electronically converted to read in MPH.

The money, time and effort that has been spent on this beauty just cannot be estimated , and as members that know me and the car will witness, I would not even drive my car if it were dirty and I could have cleaned it before setting off on a trip.

My car was a cover picture on AUTOCAR http/www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/mo...a-buying-guide if interested

Model - Genuine GZ TT Aerotop

Year - 1993

Colour - 199 silver

MOT - 9 months

Mileage - 159000 KM ------- 98798 MILES

Interior Full leather by Gibson & Boyne in silver and black (including dash, glove box and door cards)

Full set of Chrome Dial Rings - Speedo, Rev Counter, Cigerette Lighter, Ignition key hole etc.

New leather Hand Brake Gater

LED Dash lights

Alpine IVA-W200 Double Din multimedia unit DVD with ipod interface

Cruise Control

Factory Plastic Side Skirts and Spats (slight cracks on underside of both)

Glass Headlights

Fostas Roll Cage

V2 Polyurathane Front Lip

Rear diffuser

Direnza FMIC

Isotta Quick Release Steering Wheel

Wilwood Ultimate Front Brakes

Fully Undersealed

18" Cruz Multi Spoke Alloys (black with some chips)

BC Racing Coilovers

Engine Hybrid Twin Turbos with receipts

HKS Fuel Cut Defender

Race logic Traction Control System (Fully Adjustable)

Chris Wilson Restrictor Ring

HKS SSQV 4 (BOV)

Walbro Fuel Pump

Boost Gauge with integrated Peak Alarm

HKS Priestly Free Flow Exhaust System

Cat 1 Alarm/Imobiliser

Twin Electric Fans

New Stem seals

New Aux Belt

New Crank Top Hoses

New Radiator

New Front EBC Redstuff Brake Pads. These have very recently been fitted and need bedding in.

Polished Turbo Pipes

Polished Intercooler Pipes

Polished Air Induction Hard Pipes

Polished Fuse Box Cover

Polished Relay Box Cover

Polished Top Radiator Pipe

Polished Front Strut Brace

Polished Cam Covers

The car will come with 2x part warn Pirelli Tyres for the rear. The rears currently have semi slicks on and I was meaning to change them after Japfest and haven't got round to it.

Bad Points....... All cars have them.

Stone chips on front bumper and bonnet. (Pictured)

Side skirts have cracks in them on the underside. (Pictured)

Rust is also starting to develop around the rear window. This is a common problem. (Pictured)

The O/D button on the auto lever has snapped both pins. It works fine when you touch the pins together. Just needs to be put on a switch.

The rear centre brake light seems to have 1 or 2 small bulbs out of it. Unsure how to sort it.

£14,500

If interested, please contact via

*PM on Forum

*Email - [email protected]

*Mobile - 07758946781

Pictures upon request.

Thank you guys 

Guest lawrenceduckers
Did you buy this from a member on here just over a year ago, a guy in Wales? It looks like lewysdanny's old Supra.

I believe it is the same one Frank

Looks lovely! :thumbs: :)

Might be good to put a better photo up of that pricey interior? Can't really see it in any of the photos?

I'd also add a few photos of the damaged areas for reference, especially the rust around the boot lid/rear windscreen?

Seems like a good deal given the current market/demand.

Best of luck with the sale. Sorry to hear you're having to let it go. Know how that feels! :(

Cheers.

Pete

Guest lawrenceduckers
Looks lovely! :thumbs: :)

Might be good to put a better photo up of that pricey interior? Can't really see it in any of the photos?

I'd also add a few photos of the damaged areas for reference, especially the rust around the boot lid/rear windscreen?

Seems like a good deal given the current market/demand.

Best of luck with the sale. Sorry to hear you're having to let it go. Know how that feels! :(

Cheers.

Pete

I'll do that Pete. Thanks for the advice 😊

That's my old supra and was a decent car never had any issues with it.

I sold it to a chap in wales back in 2013 at a price that one would struggle to get an NA, in this market now.

Everything looks the same apart from the interior support bar, the steering wheel and the wheels being sprayed black from original silver.

Also I passed a massive folder full of history and all mot docs when I sold it and its still kept which is good.

Uzzy Aero.jpg

Uzzy aero1.JPG

That's my old supra and was a decent car never had any issues with it.

I sold it to a chap in wales back in 2013 at a price that one would struggle to get an NA, in this market now.

Everything looks the same apart from the interior support bar, the steering wheel and the wheels being sprayed black from original silver.

Also I passed a massive folder full of history and all mot docs when I sold it and its still kept which is good.

Didn't you want to buy this back ?

Guest lawrenceduckers
Just a friendly reminder, you're not supposed to bump threads more than once a week ;)

Oops. My bad Frank. Sorry

Guest lawrenceduckers

Price dropped to £14,500. This is a firm price and I think it is fairly priced. I ideally need the car sold by the middle of next week latest. Thanks

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.