The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2017 Club Stand - 31st August to 3rd September Peterborough Arena!

Al Massey

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Al you have left off Chris Bailey who's confirmation order number is 2237 which I paid last week.

Cheers

John

Thinks it's just an error John and Al will correct his list as soon as he can, as I have your two payments showing in the club shop, and forwarded the latest list to Al this morning :)

She's not coming I dont think as not many of the wags are going this year so I've been told.

NO :(

Jojo and MT will be in America.

Westy and Megan probably aren't coming, I have tried to convince Westy to come though.

Not sure on Benjy and Rachel yet.

• 1 month later...
She's not coming I dont think as not many of the wags are going this year so I've been told.

Well they should relinquish their Supra Wag badges then! :p

Dee's coming with me, and Sarah is going with Littlenum, so still some people to get on with mate :)

Well things have been a bit quiet lately, mainly as to not take away from the S Club Party.

Tickets are still available for this.

Will be booking the marquee this week.

Everything is nearly sorted.

Have another competition and prize lined up soon.

So please spread the word, get your tickets if you haven't already and lets make this a great weekend.

Looking forward to it being back at Peterborough showground :) I really liked Newark, but it's a really good layout at Peterborough and a change is as good as a rest :)

There will be lots of JAE information at the 'S Club Pary' at Wroxall in a couple of weeks. If you are thinking about going but have never been before, come and have a chat with Al, Wile, or myself, and we will tell you all about it. We will no doubt be coming around everyone at some point asking if you have bought a JAE ticket too :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little update so you don't think I have forgotten about this.

Just waiting on confirmation of the cost of the marquee, unfortunately the marquee and power is costing us more this year, but I will be on the look out for cheaper alternatives for next year and will get that booked in sooner.

The plus side is there WILL NOT be a generator :roll:

We will have actual power from the mains.

Hopefully get a few more tickets sold in the next few weeks, so I can get more laid on for you guys.

There will be another competition and prize announcement soon.

Cheers

Al

BUMP

I wont go on about this, as I think I did enough at Wroxall :rlol:

Me too! :rlol: I think some people looked at me like, are we at Wroxall or a JAE pressure sale event?!?!! Hahahaha

I think Bogle and Alice are on board, I will speak to them this week mate :)

Think Massey made us cave it at about 2 in the morning [emoji23]. God knows what else you'll pressure us into doing [emoji6]

/QUOTE]

We are relentless mate! lol

I have to say thank you for you and Alice's company at Wroxall, I really enjoy spending time with you two, great people :) If you need any help and advice on what to bring to JAE, or how it all works then just ask me and I'll help you all I can.

Aw cheers mate. The more events we do the more we enjoy ourselves. Definitely a supra family. Will give you a message later this week about it [emoji106]

/QUOTE]

Ok mate, and I'll go through a few things for you :)

If you need advice DO NOT ask Burna.

He doesn't even put up his own tent :rlol:

How very dare you! I've been doing this since 2006 and picked up a few things lol

And this year I will be bringing my own tent ;) Got to look after the Dee :D

But yeah Bogle, when it comes to acting responsible, don't listen to me lol

Ok mate, and I'll go through a few things for you :)

How very dare you! I've been doing this since 2006 and picked up a few things lol

And this year I will be bringing my own tent ;) Got to look after the Dee :D

But yeah Bogle, when it comes to acting responsible, don't listen to me lol

Can you remember me saying that I will be doing a few other random competitions and prices at JAE just for fun.

Well you will definitely win one if you bring your own tent and put it up yourself :rlol: