The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anniversary of ownership

ShawnPreece

I'm in a tough spot, want another fun car (for the sake of something new/different as a daily driver), but dont want to get rid of the Supra :D And I can't justify having two!

Go on treat yourself!

I have 2 Mkiv Supras both UK 6 speed cars (1 owned for 14 years) an Audi B7 RS4 and a mkiii supra turbo (owned for 19 years) oh a vw caravelle 180bhp bi turbo and a vw caddy plus the wife's fabia and a hand full of scooters!

You simply cannot have too many toys

Hi mate nice car, my uk 6speed looked exactly the same as yours even the same wheels in your 2015 picture when I bought my car in 2001.

Interesting. Was it White then as I'm pretty sure you stated it was Silver and now a lovely Burnt Orange...........

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?338521-UK-or-j-Spec-TT6-wanted

Congrats Shawn, lovely car and look forward to seeing swift 2017 progress mate.

i should of put same model,wheels ect ect ect ect only different colour thanks for pointing it out and I'm glad you like my lovely 20th century colour choice for my car.

Your old wheels look better on mine though....... , and mine is coming up for her 9th year of ownership in March.

Love what you are doing.

/QUOTE]

haha cheers mate :)

Hi mate nice car, my uk 6speed looked exactly the same as yours even the same wheels in your 2015 picture when I bought my car in 2001.

Ahh nice one I do love the stock supra just my inner child came out in me :rlol:

Congrats Shawn, lovely car and look forward to seeing swift 2017 progress mate.

Thanks mate cant wait to get her finished but still alot to do yet :)