The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2017 Club Stand HERE

berg

Glad you got back okay!

You didn't have the best of luck with your car today did you?

Poor fella won the skyline who blew a turbo trying to keep up with me though,

Atleast youmre not that guy :p

Cheers, nope not the best of luck mate! :(

Yea poor bloke, Haha he had no chance!!

Edited by Supra-love (see edit history)

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve

Was good to meet you. Thanks for letting us catch up!

So we stay at a hotel 15 minutes from Tibshelf so we don't have to get up as early. Instead we end up on a bar crawl, only get 2.5 hours sleep and miss the bloody convoy of tried to organise!

Also great to meet / catch up with the other Tibshelf guys.

Marbleapple i dont think we spoke did we? I was unsure which services people were meeting at in towcester, stopped in a shell garage briefly but didnt see anyone so carried on.

Marbleapple i dont think we spoke did we? I was unsure which services people were meeting at in towcester, stopped in a shell garage briefly but didnt see anyone so carried on.

We didn't. I saw you briefly from a distance but you were just about setting off home.

In terms of meeting up, the Tibshelf convoy were running behind. It was closer to 7.45/8 by the time we all got to Towcester. When we got to Silverstone you were already there. Apologies for the confusion. I should have dropped you a pm with my mobile number.

Your car looked amazing pal. You're responsible for me now wanting to replace my lights with facelift ones.

It was a great day all round!! Thank you to all involved Really enjoyed it met a few new friends, :) I'm not a car show person but the people Cars and weather really made me think about driving the car more and attending more shows!! Thanks guys.

We didn't. I saw you briefly from a distance but you were just about setting off home.

In terms of meeting up, the Tibshelf convoy were running behind. It was closer to 7.45/8 by the time we all got to Towcester. When we got to Silverstone you were already there. Apologies for the confusion. I should have dropped you a pm with my mobile number.

Your car looked amazing pal. You're responsible for me now wanting to replace my lights with facelift ones.

Ahh well maybe next time mate, i spoke with so many people i started to lose track.

I think the brand new facelift front and rear lights are my favourite thing iv done to the car. They make it look alot cleaner

Its a very very nice bucket of bolts! One of my favourites of the show

Thanks dude! Really glad you liked it:). I should of spent a little more time on the stand having a chat but I sort of wonder off hours looking around and eating:)

Glad everyone had a good time at Japfest.

Now that it is over, how about coming to the next event?

The biggest and longest Japanese car event JAE.

The club has a very good stand at the new venue.

On our stand there will be a large marquee with power, fridges, cooking facilities, cooked meals, drinks, drinks and more drinks, music, games and movies on the projectors, games and competitions with prizes, fire pits at night, friendly banter and many members and cars.

At JAE there is also many activities and competitions throughout the weekend with many other clubs dotted around the arena.

This year drift taxi's are back.

More details can be found Here