The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2017 Club Stand HERE

berg

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just downloaded by pass and realised my car pass has my old number plate on it!

Does anyone have any ideas how to change it?

Also... anyone travelling from the North / Yorkshire region, I've started a thread in the Yorkshire section if anyone wants to travel in convoy from Tibshelf onwards. Happy to meet up with other groups on route! (http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?341235-Japfest-2017-30-April-Silverstone-Convoy-Anyone)

Just downloaded by pass and realised my car pass has my old number plate on it!

Does anyone have any ideas how to change it?

Also... anyone travelling from the North / Yorkshire region, I've started a thread in the Yorkshire section if anyone wants to travel in convoy from Tibshelf onwards. Happy to meet up with other groups on route! (http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?341235-Japfest-2017-30-April-Silverstone-Convoy-Anyone)

I'm not sure you can, stand pass says it's non transferable :(

Well I'll just have to take my old plates with me. It's not exactly a different car; just a reg change!

I've emailed them to ask anyway. I will post up what they say.

I was thinking along the same lines! I'm not going to be able to make it, as the bodyshop is taking the p***, so I've got a spare stand pass and a spare numberplate from my car [emoji14]

Well I'll just have to take my old plates with me. It's not exactly a different car; just a reg change!

I've emailed them to ask anyway. I will post up what they say.

I really wouldnt be concerned. They never ever check individual cars against individual number plates. Can you imagine how long it would take them, there must be thousands of cars attend Japfest.

Half the time they dont even check passengers tickets.

Providing you have the associated pass hanging from your rear view mirror they will just direct you all the way to your allocated stand

I really wouldnt be concerned. They never ever check individual cars against individual number plates. Can you imagine how long it would take them, there must be thousands of cars attend Japfest.

Half the time they dont even check passengers tickets.

Providing you have the associated pass hanging from your rear view mirror they will just direct you all the way to your allocated stand

/QUOTE]

Cheers for that. Nice to know.

It will be my first Japfest so not sure what to expect.

Cheers for that. Nice to know.

It will be my first Japfest so not sure what to expect.

Its a really good show, literally thousands and thousands of cars!

I would advise taking some warm clothes though, Silverstone is very open to the elements and even on a warm day the wind can be very bitter! Last year it was fucking freezing!

Looks like we are in section T5, is there a guide yet of where abouts that is?

- - - Updated - - -

Will find out the definate stand location on Monday

But good news is im pretty certain we have bagged a space in the main paddock area by the pit lane

Its pretty much the best possible place to be in :)

oh just realized this :)

Useful information from Facebook for those wishing to change the plates on stand passes or if you have purchased someone else's tickets

This is no problem at all. If you give us a call on 01959 541444 we can update the vehicle pass with the new registration. Many thanks, Japfest Team